Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll be surprised if we don't get him tbh.

He's probably in the best form he's been in years, right? And he's playing every week, he knows he's the first choice striker here for the foreseeable future as well. If he signs on, and we have a relatively decent season, he scores tons of goals and goes to the World Cup for France I think he'll sign on full-time.

Yeah just wanted to say lets just enjoy him while he's here. If we sign him great if not then so be it. I mean Everton have got zero chance of signing Lukaku but I doubt it's going to stop them enjoying him playing for them this year. Unfortunately we're not showing much ambition in the transfer window so if we have to make do with a loan signing like Remy instead of no one or a free transfer crap like Shefki Kuqi then I'm happy we at least managed to get him in on loan.

One salient piece of information missing there, Remy IS available for transfer, Chelski have absolutely no desire to let Lukaku go other than on loan.

After the whole "cutting the wage bill" quotes on S***** D***** news it worries me that his wages will be our only stumbling block, Ashley doesn't like the going rate.

Still he'd be perfect for us so hoping we hold on to this one!

Guest icemanblue

One post since that game? He was excellent. A constant threat, and fantastic alertness for his goal. Starting to find his feet as central striker.

Really hope we'll be doing at least this deal in January.

Remy said last week that he is going to wait until Summer before making any decisions on his long term future. If France qualify for the World Cup any potential buyers will probably be made wait until after that to buy Remy.

I blame Remy and Harry Redknapp for Remy not already being a permanent NUFC player.