Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle goalscorer Loic Remy, speaking to BT Sport: "We worked hard today to win this game. I am very happy because the whole team worked hard. We were strong at the back and in attack as well. I have a very good time at Newcastle, all the supporters have been very sociable with me and I had a good welcome. I will try to do my best for the club. I am very happy."

Newcastle goalscorer Loic Remy, speaking to BT Sport: "We worked hard today to win this game. I am very happy because the whole team worked hard. We were strong at the back and in attack as well. I have a very good time at Newcastle, all the supporters have been very sociable with me and I had a good welcome. I will try to do my best for the club. I am very happy."

Howay then, sign that 6 year contract..

Would be nice to see him play with another quality striker (as CF/LF, whatever)

Playing with Shola or Cissé is unfair..

Loved that one two with Sissoko (?) before Terry blocked his shot.

Howay then, sign that 6 year contract..

He looked really pumped after scoring that goal anyway. I wish we would stump up the wages to keep him, he's class. Best all round display I've seen from him for us, the goal aside his running really caused Chelsea problems.

And some people on here didn't want him. Ben Arfa on his day is much better than him but Remy puts in more constant performances. I like him when he was in France, I'm still surprised no bigger team has came in for him.

And some people on here didn't want him.

Really?

Go and read this thread from before he signed for QPR when people wern't convinced of his abilities in France and before he signed for us when some people still questioned him.