Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

The lad knows where the net is but flatters to deceive in general play far too often. He's a quality player on form, but just above average in reality. Another Defoe type player. My brother-in-law wants him at Arsenal, I said if yous give Walcott and Ramsey grief for sloppy general play, then Remy will have yous going ape shit. He's a good player, but that's about it.

The lad knows where the net is but flatters to deceive in general play far too often. He's a quality player on form, but just above average in reality. Another Defoe type player. My brother-in-law wants him at Arsenal, I said if yous give Walcott and Ramsey grief for sloppy general play, then Remy will have yous going ape s***. He's a good player, but that's about it.

???

Once he signs for a proper football club he'll do exceptionally well for himself. He's a very good striker who clearly wants to fulfil his potential, fair play to him.

No axe to grind, he was only ever going to be here for a year, he's ambitious and thus we never stood a chance of signing him permanently.

Will hit 20 goals easily if hes a regular starter for a team like Arsenal, has got pretty much every important striking attribute going for him, dribbling, finishing, pace, power, aerial ability and seems very intelligent with the ball and bringing others into play.

What a team we could have with a bit of ambition and a good manager.

Guest bimpy474

His 3 goals he scores against us for Arsenal next season should jog your memory

Doubt it, by then if Pardew is still manager we'll all be too bored to watch anyhoo.

Guest bimpy474

he might just put one of our spare left backs on him

I'm looking forward to the two we're bound to buy to add to our collection. Getting worse than Dogleash for it :lol:

Wonder how their promotion changes where he'll end up. Won't make any difference to us of course.

He's done enough in the premier to do better than us or QPR. Not by much though. His first touch is not that great for a top level club.

Anyone moaning about Remy's general play is splitting hairs or bitter IMO.  Quality player who can play across the front 3.  Think he'd stand a far greater chance at a top club than Demba Ba, he's a better footballer.

Yeah he's a far better footballer and athlete than Ba, like.

Better Footballer like, but Ba's a better goal scorer.

Is he though? It's not like Remy has missed many chances this season? I liked Ba, but for me Remy is just a better player in my opinion.