Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QPR only loaned him to us because they were in the Championship.

They have now been promoted, and so are in the same predicament as us i.e. prem club with no Europe. Remy has already turned us down for them before in the same circumstance.

Struggling to understand why QPR would sell him to us, and why Remy would now want to leave them for us.

Can only see him joining a club in Europe if he does leave.

Having said that it would be cool if he did join of course.

To be honest, the way Remy's name has been omitted from their pre-season tour and his face isn't shown on any of their promotional stuff I think he must've made it quite clear he doesn't want to be there. Doesn't mean he wants be here either like.

QPR FC @QPRFC  ·  1m

Harry Redknapp: "Loic Remy will arrive in Ireland on Sunday and will be training with us on Monday." #RsInIreland

Nowt more than Twitter bollocks it would seem then.

Has a proven record of never lying and/or spouting shit old Harry as well

QPR FC @QPRFC  ·  1m

Harry Redknapp: "Loic Remy will arrive in Ireland on Sunday and will be training with us on Monday." #RsInIreland

Nowt more than Twitter bollocks it would seem then.

Whaa...??    :weep:

Would complete and totally compliment our front line if we can persuade him to return. Changed the team and increased how dangerous we looked everytime he played.

Be pleased with a front three of

Cabella          Rivière/cisse/chucky      Remy

Think loic is actually more effective coming from wide and he works hard for the team there. Looked class in his final couple of games and actually created a lot.

He's a natural goalscorer, footballer and athlete. He's the best striker we've had here since Bellamy, Ba, Owen and Carroll left.

:pow:

Owen :lol:

At his rare best, aye. But I was just being contrary.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28609224

"We've not really had much contact with Loic and I don't see that evolving if I'm honest," added Pardew.

"Whatever happened at Liverpool is irrelevant really, because he's had plenty of chances to come to us.

"We've made it clear we'd want to have him but it hasn't really happened and therefore you sometimes have to say where is the line drawn.

"Maybe that one has gone away."

Not coming then, have we been linked with anyone else?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28609224

"We've not really had much contact with Loic and I don't see that evolving if I'm honest," added Pardew.

"Whatever happened at Liverpool is irrelevant really, because he's had plenty of chances to come to us.

"We've made it clear we'd want to have him but it hasn't really happened and therefore you sometimes have to say where is the line drawn.

"Maybe that one has gone away."

Not coming then, have we been linked with anyone else?

Chucky it is then.

Too bad. But his next move is an important one to his career, can understand him taking his time. He has never been particularly attached or interested in our club. Time to move on and find someone that is.

Worry who we will end up with though.. PEA committed to Dortmund, Lacazette to Lyon and Remy not interested. Vincent Aboubakar? Wonder who else is on the list before we get to bent or agbonlahor.

Too bad. But his next move is an important one to his career, can understand him taking his time. He has never been particularly attached or interested in our club. Time to move on and find someone that is.

Worry who we will end up with though.. PEA committed to Dortmund, Lacazette to Lyon and Remy not interested. Vincent Aboubakar? Wonder who else is on the list before we get to bent or agbonlahor.

I would guess "no one" is the answer to that

He's probably hedging his bets a CL club will come in for him. I can't see it happening, he'll end up staying at QPR and quite probably getting relegated again.

Can't see them going down unfortunately, almost definitely not if Remy hangs around.

Would love to see us go for someone like Bacca from Sevilla but I think that'll be us done for the summer if we've seemingly given up on Remy.