Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 27

Mike

Other than Ba's goals, I don't particularly like him as a player (And yes, I appreciate the goals, we need them).

Think he hasn't been too bad when he's been on the ball tbh. Unfortunately the majority of the time it's been too far out left.

apart from their defense, QPR has been absolute w*** today, they allowed us to pass it around at will, yet we still haven't manage to muster a true clear chance. 

Bit alarming.

Positives.  no hoofs yet, only seen one single floater from Simmo.

Our team plays like they've never met.

Guest bimpy474

Shite!

I'm done hoping Jonas has anything left in him, it's fucking criminal that he's keeping Marveaux out of the team, his crossing is atrocious.

Pardew has already told you, Jonas is undropable.

Marveaux must be wondering what the fuck he's got to do, like. Skipped and danced past players at will against Wigan, and has barely seen the pitch since, whilst Jonas surrenders possession every time he gets the ball. Jonas isn't the only problem, like, but he's one of the biggest ones. Utterly pointless player these days.

s****!

I'm done hoping Jonas has anything left in him, it's f***ing criminal that he's keeping Marveaux out of the team, his crossing is atrocious.

He's just an utter shithouse. Needs selling to some Championship rubbish like Doncaster stupid enough to take him.

Shite!

I'm done hoping Jonas has anything left in him, it's fucking criminal that he's keeping Marveaux out of the team, his crossing is atrocious.

Deserves some time to turn it around apparently because of his efforts last season. :lol:

Also implied that his best position is the left wing and he apologised for moving him from it. :(

Guest bimpy474

s****!

I'm done hoping Jonas has anything left in him, it's f***ing criminal that he's keeping Marveaux out of the team, his crossing is atrocious.

He's just an utter shithouse. Needs selling to some Championship rubbish like Doncaster stupid enough to take him.

Ron mate ffs dont read Pardew's qoutes on him, you'll go nuclear.

Marveaux must be wondering what the fuck he's got to do, like. Skipped and danced past players at will against Wigan, and has barely seen the pitch since, whilst Jonas surrenders possession every time he gets the ball. Jonas isn't the only problem, like, but he's one of the biggest ones. Utterly pointless player these days.

Jonas consistently starting is what makes me wonder if anyone is actually watching the games.

Guest bimpy474

Shite!

Deserves some time to turn it around apparently because of his efforts last season. :lol:

Also implied that his best position is the left wing and he apologised for moving him from it. :(

I know i was going nutty about it earlier, i'm fucking baffled by Pardew tbh.

Other than Ba's goals, I don't particularly like him as a player (And yes, I appreciate the goals, we need them).

Think he hasn't been too bad when he's been on the ball tbh. Unfortunately the majority of the time it's been too far out left.

Yeah, he hasn't been too bad (other than those free kicks), but generally, I'm not a massive fan of his playing style, he has a questionable first touch, and often slows the game right down. Admittedly he has the odd clever pass in him, as we saw with the pass to Cisse.

At the top of each of their games, I'd have Cisse over Ba easily. Cisse started well today, but faded as the half went on.