Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 27

Mike

We have NO support behind BA or CISSE(howevers on top). Our striker has no player near him on 8/10 crosses. We've been totally in control, but no very good goal chances. Needs a spark this game, and 2 proper wingers!

With the rubbish we've got out there I wouldn't mind us just hoofing it. Same end result.

It's good to have a mixture of course in an ideal would,  but in nufc alan Pardew's world we either pass it slowly and when we get to the penalty box we're lost for ideals, or we decide to hoof it up the penalty box and again same result lose any idea of what to do with the ball when we're up there.

s****!

I'm done hoping Jonas has anything left in him, it's f***ing criminal that he's keeping Marveaux out of the team, his crossing is atrocious.

He's just an utter shithouse. Needs selling to some Championship rubbish like Doncaster stupid enough to take him.

Until now I'd have defended the extremity of that post, but I can't at the moment unfortunately.

It really saddens me how much there is wrong with us this season.

Couple of times I've started posts and just thought "fuck it, this will take half an hour."

We're absolutely shite at everything, basically.

I think that Tiote shot broke me tbh, I might have had about as much as I can take of how completely shit we are.

It was so inevitable too. You saw it falling to him and hope didn't even dare show his bitch face.

Other than Ba's goals, I don't particularly like him as a player (And yes, I appreciate the goals, we need them).

Think he hasn't been too bad when he's been on the ball tbh. Unfortunately the majority of the time it's been too far out left.

Yeah, he hasn't been too bad (other than those free kicks), but generally, I'm not a massive fan of his playing style, he has a questionable first touch, and often slows the game right down. Admittedly he has the odd clever pass in him, as we saw with the pass to Cisse.

At the top of each of their games, I'd have Cisse over Ba easily. Cisse started well today, but faded as the half went on.

I thought the second free kick by Ba was very annoying. It was out of his range. It should have been a cross by Anita, with Ba contesting in the centre. One of those times in football where you wish captains had more authority to stop that kind of egotistical decision.

It really saddens me how much there is wrong with us this season.

Couple of times I've started posts and just thought "fuck it, this will take half an hour."

We're absolutely shite at everything, basically.

Aye, exactly the same. I've wanted to say "the problem is X...", but it isn't one thing. As you say - everything is wrong with us this season. From the boardroom to the dugout to the pitch, it's a complete mess.

Guest bimpy474

Other than Ba's goals, I don't particularly like him as a player (And yes, I appreciate the goals, we need them).

Think he hasn't been too bad when he's been on the ball tbh. Unfortunately the majority of the time it's been too far out left.

Yeah, he hasn't been too bad (other than those free kicks), but generally, I'm not a massive fan of his playing style, he has a questionable first touch, and often slows the game right down. Admittedly he has the odd clever pass in him, as we saw with the pass to Cisse.

At the top of each of their games, I'd have Cisse over Ba easily. Cisse started well today, but faded as the half went on.

I thought the second free kick by Ba was very annoying. It was out of his range. It should have been a cross by Anita, with Ba contesting in the centre. One of those times in football where you wish captains had more authority to stop that kind of egotistical decision.

Aye, team game, perfect chance to smash a ball into a dangerous area.

Aye, team game, perfect chance to smash a ball into a fans face.

fyp.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, team game, perfect chance to smash a ball into a fans face.

fyp.

Ta, :lol: