Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Van persie elbowed Colo in the build up to their equaliser anarl.

Deserved a point at the very least, great performance but again means nowt cos you get nowt for playing well.

Wasn't an elbow, he handed him off and his fingers caught Colo in the face. Was a foul i thought.

Guest firetotheworks

Thats the best we've played but the worst we've defended this season.

Promising tbf, no hoofball, decent goal from Cisse but f*** me Pardew might need to spend 5 days on defensive training, were a f***ing mess at the back.

I think we've been much worse than that defensively...namely against Man United and Man City at home.

Promising tbf, no hoofball, decent goal from Cisse but f*** me Pardew might need to spend 5 days on defensive training, were a f***ing mess at the back.

I think we've been much worse than that defensively...namely against Man United and Man City at home.

I thought we defended well just looked knackered in the last 10 minutes.

Marv and Sammy very unlucky to hit the woodwork as well.

Guest bimpy474

I thought we were worse today, against them two at home they played ok against us, but today Man Utd were there to be beaten and every goal was preventable.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are cunts though rather than praising your own side for attacking like fuck at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

That was an incredible match.

Am I the only one that thinks that wasn't a great performance? Man U played about as badly as they can and still put 4 past us.  :sad:

That was a good performance regardless of how Manu Utd played. Even when they are shite they still have the quality to get something in a moment.

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are c***s though rather than praising your own side for attacking like f*** at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

Seriously?

A really good performance that deserved better and would have got it if it wasn't for the as per normal weak refereeing that away teams are always on the wrong end of at Old Trafford. That was never a freekick for their first and van Rapist blatantly smacks Colo in the chops right in front of the ref in the run up to their 3rd. Not to mention the myriad of less pivotal decisions that went against us and that Valencia should have been off for that challenge at the end.

They're 7 points clear at the top.

Best league in the world.  :lol:

Bayern and Barca are 9 points clear in their leagues. :rolleyes:

Think the point is that Manchester United aren't particularly excellent but are pissing this league, whereas Barcelona clearly are, I can't comment on Bayern.

I feel fucking sick :(

A lot of talk of how good the referee was today until the winner went in. Mike Dean had a good game except for the tackle on Anita. Should have been a second yellow. Bit disappointed to see so many comments about how much Manchester United are cunts though rather than praising your own side for attacking like fuck at Old Trafford and almost winning the game.

It's nothing personal, Fergie just has a detestable face and a horrible manner. You've got many good players like obviously.

Fergie is obviously a borderline genius of management but how he conducts himself at times is really poor.