Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Guest neesy111

What the fuck was the 4th official doing btw?  At SJP they are bringing managers back for even going near the pitch yet Fergie gets away with it.

would love to see SAF hairdry some linesman & then have the linesman just absolutely blow his top right back at fergie!  just scream at him right up into the stands or down the tunnel! 

They'd never officiate at this level again.

I can't wait until the day that he crosses a referee/assistant who doesn't give two shits about his job and just gives him what he's deserved for years.

He'd never pay for a drink again outside of Manchester (and London).

If it was a newer referee he wouldn't dare mention it in his report but Mike Dean's experience means he could avoid the politics. Fingers crossed he mentions it because Ferguson deserves the book thrown at him and has done for a long, long time.

Just seen the goals.

Fucking Simpson for the last goal man, he's looking across the line and still plays them all onside. Useless bag of shite. It was also very polite of him not to close Van Persie down for their 3rd goal, on another day his strategy of falling onto one knee and standing there waiting for him to get the shot away might have worked too.

Evra's goal was the kind of shot that Krul saves more often than not, disappointing from him on that one.

Cracking finish from Cisse, hope that'll boost his confidence.

De Gea for our first. :lol:

I don't think our second should be a goal... Evans puts it in his own net trying to keep the ball away from Cisse, who is right on his shoulder and six yards from goal. I don't think you can expect a defender to just assume the player is offside, for all Evans knows they might have their very own Danny Simpson at right back playing Cisse onside like a cunt. I think he has to make a play for that ball, and is being forced to do so by us having a player in an offside position.

(I do know that by the letter of the law the goal should be allowed to stand, so well done the ref for making what was technically the right decision. My point is more that I think the rule in this situation is a bad one.)

Simpson completely skinned his man twice today then promptly smashed the ball out of play under little pressure both times. :lol:

The one where he was in the box after megging Evra? was incredible like. Even for him. He just whalloped it over the bar for absolutely no reason. :lol:

Just seen the goals.

Fucking Simpson for the last goal man, he's looking across the line and still plays them all onside. Useless bag of shite. It was also very polite of him not to close Van Persie down for their 3rd goal, on another day his strategy of falling onto one knee and standing there waiting for him to get the shot away might have worked too.

Evra's goal was the kind of shot that Krul saves more often than not, disappointing from him on that one.

Cracking finish from Cisse, hope that'll boost his confidence.

De Gea for our first. :lol:

I don't think our second should be a goal... Evans puts it in his own net trying to keep the ball away from Cisse, who is right on his shoulder and six yards from goal. I don't think you can expect a defender to just assume the player is offside, for all Evans knows they might have their very own Danny Simpson at right back playing Cisse onside like a cunt. I think he has to make a play for that ball, and is being forced to do so by us having a player in an offside position.

(I do know that by the letter of the law the goal should be allowed to stand, so well done the ref for making what was technically the right decision. My point is more that I think the rule in this situation is a bad one.)

If we're going by the letter of the law then if it's not a goal, it's a penalty, Evans is pushing and shoving Cisse, he basically shoves him into the offside position, which is a foul, he then has a has a bit of a spaz attack and knees it into his own net whilst Cisse just watches him do it. Goal or penalty, those are the only legitimate options for the ref.

If the OG was to be disallowed then you'd make a case for the flag going up everytime a free kick is sent into the box, there's always at least one opportunistic cunt who stands offside and is still offside when the ball comes in, waiting for the ball to break so that he is onside in the "second phase"

Bigi was probably my favourite NUFC player before he went off today, the kid is brilliant. Also, Marveaux needs to play every game, doesn't matter who else is fit.

Not sure he fits in when everyone is fit mind, I like him in the middle, but I thought him, Anita, Perch and Bigi were phenomenal, particularly in the first half. Completely bossed it.

Mind you, I was actually quite confident when I saw their line up and bench which makes the outcome even more disappointing. We'll never have a better chance to do them there.