Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

Imagine if Shola is played upfront alone with Cisse still on the right.

I would actually burst out laughing.

This isn't remotely possible is it?

I would stay back after the match and kick the shit out of Pardew, even he's not that daft though.

The only person who was ever that daft was Graham Souness (Kluivert in midfield, Shola up front).

I would stay back after the match and kick the shit out of Pardew, even he's not that daft though.

The only person who was ever that daft was Graham Souness (Kluivert in midfield, Shola up front).

Didnt Souness play Shola on the right wing or did I just dream it?

What the f*** is this s*** about Shola starting?

Are you all raving mad or something  :lol: :lol:

Shola starting ffs. :lol:

No I lthink it's the questioning of our manager's sanity not our own, after all he picks the team we just moan about it :)

Didnt Souness play Shola on the right wing or did I just dream it?

He probably did at some point. I just remember being absolutely gob-smacked when Kluivert ended up in midfield while Shola was the lone striker up front in one game. At that time Shola was more like Nile Ranger than the goal machine we see today. I'll never forget it (and I forget a lot of stuff).

What the f*** is this s*** about Shola starting?

Are you all raving mad or something  :lol: :lol:

Shola starting ffs. :lol:

Aye we have passing the ball for the last month playing 4-2-3-1, Cisse has been quoted about playing as a central striker and we have been constantly linked with wing-forwards.

But we are going to hoof it and 4-4-2 all over again :lol: i'm sure the likes of Coloccini who have reportedly complained about style of play will be happy with that.

Guest Craig-NUFC

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

11 - Newcastle have conceded more headed goals (11) than any other Premier League team this season. Weakness.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

114 - Everton had more headed shots in 2012 than any other Premier League side (114). Trademark.

:scared:

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

11 - Newcastle have conceded more headed goals (11) than any other Premier League team this season. Weakness.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

114 - Everton had more headed shots in 2012 than any other Premier League side (114). Trademark.

:scared:

The first one doesn't make sense- Williamson is always so good attacking set pieces, how come he cant defend them.........

Krul

Perch Williamson Colo Santon

Tiote         

Anita        Bigi      Oberandout

Marv

Cisse         

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

#nufc have arrived as a group on the team bus in a different pre game approach for a home game. Anita, Streete and Ranger in squad.

Bus for a home game? Did he pick up all the players at their respective homes? :lol:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

#nufc have arrived as a group on the team bus in a different pre game approach for a home game. Anita, Streete and Ranger in squad.

Bus for a home game? Did he pick up all the players at their respective homes? :lol:

only way to get Ranger there on time  :)

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Met at the training ground .

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Met at the training ground .

That's ok if they did then.

Will also be good that all the players will have to leave at the same time today. Good for the team spirit ( I hope )

Limousine arrives at SJP. Not sure who is in it.

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/141/0eef8e2afb3d4d01a4544daba714b809/l.jpg

Vince McMahon. Those rumours a couple of years ago really were true.