Newcastle United v Everton - 02/01/13 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

Either perch or ferguson tbh, at least santon would keep them busy on that side

Wouldnt be playing perch at rb if baines and piennar  do as he will be torn a new one. Santon over there best bet

Who at LB then?

Not so sure myself, santon loves to get forward but doesn't exactly bust a gut to get back when he loses posession, baines/pienaar would definitely exploit that imo.

Can't say I expect anything other than another defeat #optimism # :okay:

Not so sure myself, santon loves to get forward but doesn't exactly bust a gut to get back when he loses posession, baines/pienaar would definitely exploit that imo.

Can't say I expect anything other than another defeat #optimism # :okay:

Keeps them occupied though down that side

Wouldnt be playing perch at rb if baines and piennar  do as he will be torn a new one. Santon over there best bet

Who at LB then?

Ferguson.... he know he isn't that great defensively but he's good going forward and Everton's right side are nowhere near as strong as their left side.

Perch will play in midfield and other than that their really isn't any other choices.

Guest neesy111

I'm not worried about this at all for some reason.

Yeah, I'm not feeling too concerned.  Probably one of those positives from the 2 previous games from an attacking sense.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Probably cause we're kind of "due" to win this. But that didn't work for other similar kind of games we played this season.

I hope Pardew goes with an offensive starting 11. My only doubt is whether or not I would put perch at right back or Anita...

--------------------Krul-----------------------

Perch*-------Willo-----Colo-------Santon

---------Anita*------Tiote-----------

Obertan------Marveaux------Cisse

-----------------Ba---------------

Guest firetotheworks

I believe in the whole 'Bogie team' thing, so maybe that's why. Naturally, they'll go on and beat us now, mind. :lol:

From Pardew's comments in the Ronnie, it looks like Ba will probably play. I just hope for the sake of the club that people lay off him. The need for three points is far greater than any need to voice displeasure towards someone who is still a NUFC player, and might well be for the rest of the season. Save it for if and when he comes back with an opposing team, because it certainly wouldn't do us any favours tonight.

From Pardew's comments in the Ronnie, it looks like Ba will probably play. I just hope for the sake of the club that people lay off him. The need for three points is far greater than any need to voice displeasure towards someone who is still a NUFC player, and might well be for the rest of the season. Save it for if and when he comes back with an opposing team, because it certainly wouldn't do us any favours tonight.

:thup:

Jelavic has been anything but a monster for the past 10 or so games.

It's all set up for a Ba winner as a leaving gift, with post-match comments of "wow, what a team performance, never saw that coming!" fully expected.

Jelavic has been anything but a monster for the past 10 or so games.

It's all set up for a Ba winner as a leaving gift, with post-match comments of "wow, what a team performance, never saw that coming!" fully expected.

Err, Jelavic looked absolutely outstanding against Chelsea from the highlights i saw on MOTD and looked very unlucky not to have scored a hat trick.

We are gash at defending to begin with without having to reshuffle again due to Simpsons broken toe. QPR aprt, we cannot buy a clean sheet.

We have only lost once in our last 10 at home to these..... worried now ?  ;)

Means absolutely nothing.

Exactly the point i was making..... Icarus was not worried so surely a record such as that would cause more worry than optimism as it means nothing and more likely to mean we lose than anything :lol:

No offence Neil but bloody hell, we need 3 points tonight.

Oh, right, well, since you really need them and I'll have a word with David tonight. :lol:

We need them if we have any aspirations of a top 4 finish, but I don't think we'll get them. Just one of those games I've a bad feeling about and can just see your players putting in a shift and with our chaotic defending, you'll almost certainly at least score once, if not twice.