Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

That Nike template is awful, like. And seems to have bred a pile of equally stinking striped designs. 

For all Castore appear to be out of their depth, I'm grateful we've got a decent home kit this season. 

6 hours ago, Yorkie said:

That Nike template is awful, like. And seems to have bred a pile of equally stinking striped designs. 

For all Castore appear to be out of their depth, I'm grateful we've got a decent home kit this season. 

Honestly, whenever this Castore deal is up and (assuming things are going well) we have one of the big boys making our kits again, I am praying its Adidas rather than Nike. With Nike you either get the boring template if they don't consider you a big priority, or they give you some unique sort of abomination. 

5 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Honestly, whenever this Castore deal is up and (assuming things are going well) we have one of the big boys making our kits again, I am praying its Adidas rather than Nike. With Nike you either get the boring template if they don't consider you a big priority, or they give you some unique sort of abomination. 

If it’s anything like this I’ll pass 

CB252CF6-2F2B-4808-951D-5A6F6C3820BD.jpeg

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’ve bought a few tops from there, just be wary about their size guide and how you wash/dry the tops as they can shrink and fade badly. They need to change their material to be honest. 

Yeah, the fade can look good on some shirts, for example our maroon and blue fades well and is less vibrant over time, however the black can become grey.

You do need to order at least 1 size up, possibly 2 sizes as the shrink is quite apparent.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Stifler said:

Yeah, the fade can look good on some shirts, for example our maroon and blue fades well and is less vibrant over time, however the black can become grey.

You do need to order at least 1 size up, possibly 2 sizes as the shrink is quite apparent.

Aye definitely, again they should look at using a different material. Their designs are lush though and whenever I’ve worn mine people ask what is that and where did you get it from. I should have shares in them the number of people I know whoever bought from them after seeing me wearing one of their tops.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Aye definitely, again they should look at using a different material. Their designs are lush though and whenever I’ve worn mine people ask what is that and where did you get it from. I should have shares in them the number of people I know whoever bought from them after seeing me wearing one of their tops.

Once you buy one you become a member and get 10% off future orders and I believe they give you a discount code for anyone you get to buy off them, or something like that.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

£48 for shirts that look like the real thing but aren't or am I missing something? :lol:

Sort of aye, they come lovely packaged mind. I’d rather buy one of their shirts than an official Toon top for example. 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

£48 for shirts that look like the real thing but aren't or am I missing something? :lol:

Their is a Canadian team who officially linked up with them and you can buy them via their club shop, did photoshoots with their players etc.

I think a big point of them is that they have no sponsors and look much more cleaner.

6 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I’m confused…

Maybe they're going to wear their regular home strip exclusively at home and this version of it away but if there's an actual clash with a team who also wear blue then they'd have a change/third kit for that. 

I remember when they were first formed they had a pledge that their kits would last for a couple of seasons so this is probably a cynical workaround. 

Bored and this thread got me thinking. Anyone think of any other sides that have a 'traditional' away colour scheme. Perhaps they don't use it every season, but they always come back to it.

WBA above made think of this. More often or not they go green and yellow stripes for away. Man City keep returning to red and black stripes. Any others? Don't really feel like we have one? Always felt like blue was our unofficial third colour, but that's probably because that blue Asics away shirt is the first away shirt I properly remember/had.