Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

13 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Bored and this thread got me thinking. Anyone think of any other sides that have a 'traditional' away colour scheme. Perhaps they don't use it every season, but they always come back to it.

WBA above made think of this. More often or not they go green and yellow stripes for away. Man City keep returning to red and black stripes. Any others? Don't really feel like we have one? Always felt like blue was our unofficial third colour, but that's probably because that blue Asics away shirt is the first away shirt I properly remember/had. 

Crystal Palace and white with the sash?

27 minutes ago, Kanji said:

liverpool with the yellow?

They used to be white shirts, black shorts. So did Man U at one point.

A few clubs used to be yellow shirts, blue shorts. Arsenal and Everton for two. Leeds all yellow, Chelsea too IIRC. West Ham and Villa all white. West Brom yellow shirts, green shorts. Those were late 70s early 80s cos that’s when I was a kid.

2 hours ago, 54 said:

Just having the sponsor follow the colour scheme of the shirt makes it so much cleaner. 

Even Fun88 would be almost passable if it was black and white.

7 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Just having the sponsor follow the colour scheme of the shirt makes it so much cleaner. 

Even Fun88 would be almost passable if it was black and white.

Fun88 logo matches the kit accents on the Away and Alternate kit. Can't match it on the home kits because it's striped else I'm sure they would've done.

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

Fun88 logo matches the kit accents on the Away and Alternate kit. Can't match it on the home kits because it's striped else I'm sure they would've done.

Seen mockups just on here with it as black and white and looks perfectly fine to me.

Obviously the sponsor probably wouldn't be happy but that's a different arguement tbh.