Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

7 hours ago, NE27 said:

Seen mockups just on here with it as black and white and looks perfectly fine to me.

Obviously the sponsor probably wouldn't be happy but that's a different arguement tbh.

They’ve 100% got something in the contract for company colours on the home kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Been to Paphos on my holidays and got myself the new white kit:

The club shop's not up and running yet (wasn't last week anyway) so when you go into what is labelled the club shop, it's literally just the club office doubling up as a shop, so they've got a few shirts and hats hanging up with no prices on, and the people running the club sitting at their desks awkwardly staring at you, surrounded by whiteboards with the team schedule, sponsorship deals and transfer targets all over them. The general manager sold me a shirt and I sat at his desk while he had an argument on the phone about a transfer deal. Was all a bit surreal. He said I'd missed meeting their new sporting director (Mendieta) by 24 hours.

Love that the club badge is the face of some Cypriot nationalist who was hanged by the British in the 50s for having firearms strapped to his donkey. Can't beat that sort of shit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

Miggy's from Paraguay Mexico though.🙄

Where you been the last 3 and a bit years :rolleyes:

Edited by HTT II

3 hours ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Gonna be some honking kits in Qatar

So shite it makes them Puma CL kits look good.

camiseta-suplente-puma-suiza-2022-h.jpg

Japan (always do tbf), Germany and Spain kits look dece though. 

Adidas in general all very nice but Germany and Mexico in particular are outstanding. Andy Griffin vibes with the former which I assume was deliberate. 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/08/adidas-2022-world-cup-kits.html

https://www.givemesport.com/88053669-2022-world-cup-kits-every-shirt-thats-been-released-or-leaked-so-far

Puma are a bloody disgrace but at least it's just the away kits they're doing this to. Not quite as bad as writing MAN CITY on the chest, I guess, but still. Pyjamariffic designs.