Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

I like it. It’s different and unique unlike out here just having the kit from 2001 which Sunderland also kinda had a few years ago effort 

Edited by gdm

17 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

rough that

I think that’s decent, as we know it’s difficult to do stripes, so it’s alright that for a 1 off.

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

The fuck?

mind Arteta got a dog and kept it at the training ground and called it Win so that every time they see it they’ll think about winning. Aye that 

Just now, gdm said:

mind Arteta got a dog and kept it at the training ground and called it Win so that every time they see it they’ll think about winning. Aye that 

I hope it shot all over their training ground.

Fuckers, you can’t spend 100 odd years with a gun as your mascot and then sack it off for a chocolate Labrador so you can sell the kids a soft toy.

Relocate to the USA and sell them a fucking gun.

Have no major beef with clubs going a bit mad with stripes designs, particularly Palace as they often seem to, but don't really rate that effort. Preferred that scribbly attempt from last season. 

Also bring on 26/27 and the jettisoning of miserable gambling sponsors. 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

I think that’s decent, as we know it’s difficult to do stripes, so it’s alright that for a 1 off.

Its it pretty similar to the shirt 2 seasons back? Not exactly a one off

I know we're using the same template and Sir Captain Tom didn't serve as the managing director of a concrete company, just for me to wear clothes representing a nation that he wouldn't sell concrete to due to the red tape brought in by Brexit and his general hated for the jormans, but bought:

jd_704958_a?qlt=92&w=1200&h=1531&v=1&fmt

4 minutes ago, TBG said:

I know we're using the same template and Sir Captain Tom didn't serve as the managing director of a concrete company, just for me to wear clothes representing a nation that he wouldn't sell concrete to due to the red tape brought in by Brexit and his general hated for the jormans, but bought:

jd_704958_a?qlt=92&w=1200&h=1531&v=1&fmt

Absolutely pure lush that. Park the jingoism and just look like a top boy.

Designs apart, how have Castore managed to weasel themselves into so many contracts despite being unquestionably shit in every area of product delivery and customer service? 

21 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Seriously? I think that's vile, shiny shite

Vile :lol: really? Give me a nice simple kit like that over an imitation of a shirt we had 24 years ago coz we had a good team then with added weird fang template that every adidas shirt under the sun has 

Edited by gdm