Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

Can't wait for our Puma deal to end, although their kits since Rafa has been in charge have been mint...I'd love to get back to adidas, sign with Nike or even go with Umbro.

Can't wait for our Puma deal to end, although their kits since Rafa has been in charge have been mint...I'd love to get back to adidas, sign with Nike or even go with Umbro.

Mee Too!

Would also add Errea to that list.

Often have good kits, training gear, jackets and stuff!

Adidas definitely, although Umbro have made seem decent kits for clubs. I quite like the one they did for us in 1988/89, can never find it for sale anywhere. Probably because that season was fucking awful, like.

I think it's pretty cool. Looks like a teamGB shirt or something though. Don't get the Union flag = EDL.

Agreed on this point. Although I do think that shirt is grim as hell anyway.

Guest chicken little

it's absolute trash. aside from being more gammon than toby carvery, they've not even got the fucking flag right.

In my mind the Union flag and cross of St George are too far ingrained with racist groups now. I can’t see either flag without associating with one of the racist groups.

WTF dude, so we have no national flag that you can look at  with pride. That's sad, don't let these groups take away that from you man, you are just playing into their hands.

In my mind the Union flag and cross of St George are too far ingrained with racist groups now. I can’t see either flag without associating with one of the racist groups.

WTF dude, so we have no national flag that you can look at  with pride. That's sad, don't let these groups take away that from you man, you are just playing into their hands.

nationalistic pride is whack

I think you've been reading too much of The Guardian, pal :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm with Stifler like. It's not a fair association at all like, but it's there unfortunately.