Newcastle United 1 - 2 Everton - 02/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

Nobody criticising Krul? Ball went in near middle of the goal and he jumped to his left before the kick. Should never go in if he stays where he's supposed to be.

You need to watch that again. :lol: :lol:

Was the FK not given for Coloccini's hand in Fellaini's back when they were challenging for the ball? Hard to tell on my stream as it jolted past him going down, figured that was what had been given though.

Exactly right.

Looked like a foul to me tbh. Not seen a replay mind.

Nobody criticising Krul? Ball went in near middle of the goal and he jumped to his left before the kick. Should never go in if he stays where he's supposed to be.

Don't be daft man it was Tiote's fault apparently.

Obertan has to take responsibility. Why turn away from a modern football? Gutless.

Just me who thought Ameobi was decent? You're causing us problems every time the ball's in our box, especially in the air.

I thought Ameobi unsettled you regardless of the quality he has/hasnt.

You need to watch that again. :lol: :lol:

Pata's bang on. Was extremely predictable what was going to happen, as good a strike as it was.

Hop to the left. Watch it go past your right. Happens time and again in this league. Given was criminal for it.

Obertan has to take responsibility. Why turn away from a modern football? Gutless.

Don't be silly he could have been killed!  :lol:

Was the FK not given for Coloccini's hand in Fellaini's back when they were challenging for the ball? Hard to tell on my stream as it jolted past him going down, figured that was what had been given though.

Exactly right.

Looked like a foul to me tbh. Not seen a replay mind.

Never a freekick tbh. Fuck all to do with Tiote, that's all. :lol:

Has Shola done owt? Too much hoof after the early successful hoof.

:lol: He's good for 15-20 minutes of help. We might get ten more minutes in the second. He's never ever a starter.

Shola for Ba, but basically we have the same performance. We look very nervous in possession and lack fluency through the midfield.

I've lost count of the number or times when we get a turnover, and end up passing the ball back to Krul after half a dozen nervous passes designed to keep rather than use possession.

Indeed. And the longer we keep taking it back to Krul the faster we bring forward the dreaded hoof up forward, with a quick end to our possession.

It's clear we have room for improvement at least.

Think Baines should be called out for kicking the ball that hard.