Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 05/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

We're getting nothing from the ref.

I've always questioned the need to have refs from the highest level in games like this. Lower league teams must think they protect the big boys, upper league teams must think they're trying too hard not to be biased. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Just under 2,000 NUFC fans there. :(

They knew we were playing shite before the tickets went on sale, they know what they are buying into going to away games with us nowadays.

Dummett with better delivery than our whole first team :lol:

Because he's playing on his natural side. Ferguson often manages a few good deliveries from the left as well.

It's not rocket science, yet Pardew fails to grasp it week in, week out.

That is fucking ridiculous. Diving fucking twat. Like Shola's a dirty player ffs.

Just been sternly warned by SWMBO to tone my fucking language down :lol: Fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck. :lol: That'll get toward my target. FUCK!!! Fuck off life.

?

She Who Must Be Obeyed. The one who owns the pussy. It's not fair but that's the way it is and why I go to bastard work every weekday. FFS. Where's the equality in that? Could go on for months about this. :lol:

Just under 2,000 NUFC fans there. :(

They knew we were playing shite before the tickets went on sale, they know what they are buying into going to away games with us nowadays.

And yet we still take smaller allocations left, right and centre to save a few pennies. Pathetic.

That is f***ing ridiculous. Diving f***ing t***. Like Shola's a dirty player ffs.

Just been sternly warned by SWMBO to tone my f***ing language down :lol: f*** f*** f***ing f*** f***. :lol: That'll get toward my target. f***!!! f*** off life.

?

She Who Must Be Obeyed. The one who owns the pussy. It's not fair but that's the way it is and why I go to b****** work every weekday. FFS. Where's the equality in that? Could go on for months about this. :lol:

Tell you how to shake her up, offer to go down on her but fill your mouth with Tobasco sauce first.  That'll shake her up!