Norwich City vs Newcastle United - 12/01/13 @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty

Bit hasty to talk in terms of this being a definite loss IMO - this is Norwich, not Barcelona - they've won 6 of their 21 league games this season (only 1 more than us) and lost their last 4.

We play like we did at Man Utd or the first 70 minutes at Arsenal and we can get a result no problem.

Guest neesy111

Bit hasty to talk in terms of this being a definite loss IMO - this is Norwich, not Barcelona - they've won 6 of their 21 league games this season (only 1 more than us) and lost their last 4.

We play like we did at Man Utd or the first 70 minutes at Arsenal and we can get a result no problem.

Norwich played well v Spurs and Chelsea in those 4 defeats by them, swings and roundabouts.

Guest Roger Kint

We're winning this 1-0. Cisse

Was just thinking about putting Cisse: 2 or more goals - 14/1. Got a strange feeling about it.

Team doesn't look too bad till you get to obertan. I remember when smith used to play and I was convinced wed lose even though it was just one player. It's the same with obertan, I can't see us winning when he plays.

Our record with Obertan must be pretty good. He was part of our unbeaten run last year and mainly Europa games this.

He's a better option than Sammy.

Will this be the first time this season Cissé plays up front on his own in the league?

Everton away?

When we were utter toss?

Aye :(

Mainly due to how we played in that first half more than anything to do with Cisse, constant hoofing and struggling to keep the ball for 2 passes straight was never going to go down well.

Also if we play like that in coming weeks Cisse will do f*ck all too but hopefully Pardew isn't that idiotic.

Who am i kidding ? :yao:

Very pessimistic if we can't get Cabaye and/or Taylor back for this. Perch apparently out as well.

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Santon

Anita Bigirimana

Marveaux

Obertan          Cissé            Ferguson

Imagine if we had people fit and could go at them with

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Coloccini Santon

Tioté Anita

Cabaye

Ben Arfa      Cissé        Marveaux

Guest Roger Kint

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Coloccini Santon

Anita Bigirimana Marveaux

Sammy Cisse Obertan

rather see that than have Jonas back but sadly think you will be right.

Sammy? Really?

We arent exactly blessed with talent when Jonas/Obertan/Sammy is the choice. At least Sammy tries to get forward was the point.

Marveaux doesn't really try to get back though.

Say what you like about Jonas' attacking/crossing ability but we do miss his workrate at times. I bet Santon will be more comfortable too.