Africa Cup of Nations 2013

Fenham Mag

I miss Tiote. Still think he has a major part to play for us. Now with Sissoko in there, he will be more limited in his duty

Hopefully he can get back to basics with Cabaye and Sissoko doing the work in front of him. Ball winner, protect defence, cripple players. That's your job Tiote.

Yeah I think so, plus it allows Cabaye a bit more freedom with Tiote prowling behind. He's better than Perch. And there's always Anita too.

Tiote in for perch, Anita cover and rotation for all 3, Marv & hba out wide and Cisse through the middle.

Emenike! I am so pleased by the first half. We have to keep playing at this level and even higher. The young boys are not scared!

Barry is the only real weak link for Cote D'Ivoire. We have to continue to try and take advantage of him and pressure him.

However, we surrendered last second equalisers in our first two matches. I am still nervous.

I miss Tiote. Still think he has a major part to play for us. Now with Sissoko in there, he will be more limited in his duty

Hopefully he can get back to basics with Cabaye and Sissoko doing the work in front of him. Ball winner, protect defence, cripple players. That's your job Tiote.

Yeah I think so, plus it allows Cabaye a bit more freedom with Tiote prowling behind. He's better than Perch. And there's always Anita too.

Tiote in for perch, Anita cover and rotation for all 3, Marv & hba out wide and Cisse through the middle.

I think that's very harsh on Gouffran but fuck I love the fact we actually have options that extend further than which shit player should play..

I think that's very harsh on Gouffran but fuck I love the fact we actually have options that extend further than which shit player should play..

Goof will play every game he's fit like, a lot off the bench though where I think he'll be at his best for us. He's perfect cover for our forward 3. Perch covers defensive and Anita rotates to keep it fresh. Options man, wtf!?  :lol: