Norwich City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/01/13 - post-match reaction from pg 37

Dave

That was as easy a half as Krul will ever have. Ben Arfa and Cabaye for light bulb head and Perch and it's not a bad 11. Even allowing for Williamson. Overall we've passed it around well and had nothing to worry about, we just need one moment of class and we'll get a win here.

Obertan doesn't look up for it. Sulking on the right.

That's why I would have him on the left and Jonas on the right.

I would try this second half. :thup:

So he can sulk on the left? He's only ever useful when his mind is right and he looks miles away at the moment. Needs a rocket up his arse at half time.

There's nobody else.

Guest bimpy474

This half for fuck sake will one if the centre midfielders sit there and not all go at the same time. We are a breakaway waiting to happen.

So he can sulk on the left? He's only ever useful when his mind is right and he looks miles away at the moment. Needs a rocket up his arse at half time.

There's nobody else.

True :lol:

Birtles saying "you're a center-half, play like one. Why are you trying to pass it?"

This is the generation that taught the current players how to play. Not even mad at Willo anymore.

Truth is, Willo isn't nearly as bad a defender as some of us think. Just remember Boumsong and Bramble man.

Both of whom are better than him.

I'll take Willo's consistent hoofing over either of them air kicking a clearance in the box, any day.

Aye because the rest of Willo's game is so polished. He's an accident waiting to happen.

At least Bramble looked good for 88 minutes of the game. Williamson makes just as many mistakes. Bramble could actually pass not just hoof the ball in hope. There is little logic in the mind of Williamson. His job is to keep the ball away from our net so thats what he does, head it, hoof it, slice it. He plays at a school boy level of mentality. "Get it out". No thinking about where he is hoofing it, no thought as to whether he could bring it down and pass it easily to someone around him. f***ing dreadful excuse for a defender now. Spot on about being an accident waiting to happen too. Every time he comes against someone faster than him, which is always, he immediately shirt pulls. It has cost us in the past, it will again.

That's the thing though, you could count on him giving a goal or two away within the other 2 minutes of the game.

Guest bimpy474

There's nobody else.

Rmalofoattino cant be worse can he ?

at least one of them needs to be subbed. NOW!!

maybe anita on the right and obertan left? cabaye on for jonas

Guest palnese

So will Pardew go for the win or try to preserve the clean sheet and point?

Nothing, and piss away a great chance to toke the tree points.

This half for fuck sake will one if the centre midfielders sit there and not all go at the same time. We are a breakaway waiting to happen.

Exactly, happened way to many times for me. Players running at Colo and Williamson is exactly what we don't want.

Krul

Debuchy  Will  Col  Santon

Anita      Perch

Marv      Cabaye    Obertan

Cisse

As soon as we can

:thup:    give obertan 10min. tops to prove he is up for it

Perch is solid when everyone is fit he has to be picked over Tiote.

:kasper:

That was my initial thought too... but on some reflection, perch does a hell of a lot better job passing than Tiote does, Cheick drives me mental constantly giving the ball away cheaply with shit passes.

Still not sure I'm buying it, mind.