Norwich City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/01/13 - post-match reaction from pg 37

Dave

This half for f*** sake will one if the centre midfielders sit there and not all go at the same time. We are a breakaway waiting to happen.

Exactly, happened way to many times for me. Players running at Colo and Williamson is exactly what we don't want.

Pardew should just say, one sit back two attack but I honestly don't even think he does cause our midfield is always a mess when we are being countered.

I don't think we're doing too horribly. Hoofball is conspicuously missing today (sans a few desperation hoofs from Willo) and although we still look shit when it comes to holding on to the ball, we've done far worse in the past. I don't think Pardew necessarily needs to make a sub right now, Cabaye is an option but he doesn't look like that much of an impact sub.

Guest bimpy474

This half for fuck sake will one if the centre midfielders sit there and not all go at the same time. We are a breakaway waiting to happen.

Exactly, happened way to many times for me. Players running at Colo and Williamson is exactly what we don't want.

We've been like it all season in whatever system we've played. Really drives me mental.

Krul

Debuchy  Will  Col  Santon

Anita      Perch

Marv      Cabaye    Obertan

Cisse

As soon as we can

I'd love to see that, but there's no way on Earth that Pardew will take Jonas off.