Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

Nah. We'll have the under-pitch heating on.

But not the "under the approaches to the stadium" heating. Meant to be very bad weather Friday onwards.

Bad weather you say?, Better wear a shirt to the match saturday then /Typicalgeordiestereotype

Nah. We'll have the under-pitch heating on.

But not the "under the approaches to the stadium" heating. Meant to be very bad weather Friday onwards.

It's been bad the past 2 days but the snow and ice in the city centre have melted away very quickly.

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure us being in the bottom 3 going into Villa will be that good tbh. If results go that way obviously  :undecided:

Will happen whether game is on or not anyway :lol:

No

Lol makes me laugh, it was bloody -25 here this weekend, snow up to my waist in my back garden :), minus single digits he is considered warm, I've seen plenty of crazy Canadians wearing shorts at those temps.

Lol makes me laugh, it was bloody -25 here this weekend, snow up to my waist in my back garden :), minus single digits he is considered warm, I've seen plenty of crazy Canadians wearing shorts at those temps.

This is the UK tho, our weather is hit and miss, usually just damp tbh. Where as your country and its population are guaranteed heavy snow fall every winter. 

Guest hydeous

oh, and on topic... I hope the game isn't cancelled. 6-1 to us. Goals galore and momentum and belief and all that crap back with the team.

If our game is off I would have thought all the other games will be. Heavy snow forecast for most of the uk. It shows how bad times are when the weather is my main hope of keeping us out the bottom 3!