Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

:lol:

It's magic that they put barriers up while the official site has got extended footage of our training regime readily accessible on it.

But the camera is at ground level. The ball however.

Did we actually go through with those barriers? :lol:

They're visible on the training pics from today.

Got a link? :lol:

http://www.flickr.com//photos/40191515@N05/sets/72157632541534913/show/

That, I'm assuming

I wonder why Keegan and Sir Bobby didn't revert to keeping the fans away from training, who knows, we could have been quite decent if they'd had the foresight.

both did at times. maybe not often but there were times when we got turned away "sorry lads, closed session today" type thing.

Guest Slippery Sam

Another score draw (as when we played them at their place). 

Reading hadn't scored a goal in the league iirc when we went there, yet we made them look like Real Madrid.  A shocking performance.  I expect nothing different this time, though I hope upon hope to be totally wrong.

Probably belongs in the daft questions thread but whatever; How likely is it that this game would get called off? I'm setting off from London at about half 10 Sat morning, would I know before then or would it be a late call?

Town has been pretty clear but heavy snow is forecast overnight but just sleet and rain tomorrow.

We'll be desperate to play.

Probably belongs in the daft questions thread but whatever; How likely is it that this game would get called off? I'm setting off from London at about half 10 Sat morning, would I know before then or would it be a late call?

Town has been pretty clear but heavy snow is forecast overnight but just sleet and rain tomorrow.

Snow is actually forecast tomorrow too be fair, it's only sunday/monday when it looks like it might turn to rain.

A nervous anxious & angry crowd is going to make this game so much harder, an early goal is a must, with all the Colo shit & the Remy farce and now still no Ba replacement the fans will be on edge from the off.

A nervous anxious & angry crowd is going to make this game so much harder, an early goal is a must, with all the Colo s*** & the Remy farce and now still no Ba replacement the fans will be on edge from the off.

Definitely. What we also need to do is push on even if we score early. Against Norwich Ba scored, we had a few chances after that which we wasted then spent the rest of the game defending a 1-0 at home ffs. We simply can't afford to do that tomorrow. I don't mean throw everyone forward keegan style leaving us open at the back but try and push on for a 2nd

Butland

Debuchy M'Biwa Douglas Haidara

Sissoko Perch

De Jong

Aubameyang  N'Gog      Thauvin

:dowie:

A nervous anxious & angry crowd is going to make this game so much harder, an early goal is a must, with all the Colo s*** & the Remy farce and now still no Ba replacement the fans will be on edge from the off.

Definitely, if we lose then the fans will turn in a big way I feel. Patience is running out and the board don't seem to be anything to change that

Definitely, if we lose then the fans will turn in a big way I feel. Patience is running out and the board don't seem to be anything to change that

A signing that would excite fans could have made it so different. If we start playing hoof ball from the off then the fans will turn quickly I reckon and the Manager/Board have brought it on themselves

A signing that would excite fans could have made it so different. If we start playing hoof ball from the off then the fans will turn quickly I reckon and the Manager/Board have brought it on themselves

To be honest if we play 4-4-2 with Shola and Cisse up top Im confident we can still win. It worked well for the first half an hour against Sunderland, albeit Ba in for Cisse.

Snow is actually forecast tomorrow too be fair, it's only sunday/monday when it looks like it might turn to rain.

They keep changing the forecast, yesterday it said heavy snow for tomorrow, now it says heavy snow through the night and sleet tomorrow.

When i was driving home from work at 1830 last night it said it was goingt to be a dry clear night, it had been snowing for over an hour at this point!!

Not looking forward to this at all, going to be such a tense atmosphere. I lost faith in Pardew a long time ago but if we lose this he'll lose the majority of the fans imo. I think he's going to end up seeing the season out and I don't think we'll be a PL club at that point. 0-0.