Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair play to Ashley if we sign Mbiwa, Sissoko, Haidara and Gouffran. Should have done moves like this in the summer but better late than never :thup:

+ Debuchy and the lot for less that £20M if press are to believed. Would be an epic window and prove to an extent, they have realised how seriously we need players in.

I would assume (and hope) if all or some of this make it over the line, we are adding another stiker to that list as well?

Not holding my breath but hopefully these happen and sharpish.

In all this madness i completely forgot about Debuchy  :laugh: tbh i think if we get those 4 that will be it but if we sign a high profile forward to replace Ba on top of it then it truly would be an amazing window but i doubt it.

Guest Roger Kint

The Toulouse chairman said he either left now or sat on the bench till June didn't he?

Watch us sign him on a free for next year and Ashley manages to get him on loan til then :lol:

Guess who wins again?

Is it time to get optimistic? Maybe Ashley has learned from the last relegation. Hopefully if Sissoko is added to the others having a medical today and a forward even Pardew should be able to see us out of this mess.

Guest Roger Kint

Can someone give me a brief update, just got back from Uni?

Looking likely he'll sign this window then?

As brief as the thread title you mean?

Google 'vimeo moussa sissoko'

Not much on youtube.

10 seconds in and he already shows something none of our midfielders can do :lol:

It's weird seeing someone as massive as him moving with so much agility.....Almost surreal.

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Meeting wednesday between Sissoko's representatives and Newcastle. Toulouse FC want 3€M. (L'Equipe) #NUFC #TFC

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Moussa #Sissoko is not in the group of FC Toulouse for the game against PSG in Coupe de France. He was excluded by his president. #NUFC