Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Sissoko wants a transfer to Newcastle this winter to give money to TFC but with the squad exclusion from his president, it's hard. #NUFC

Does that make sense?

not to me, sounds as if TFC want to keep him now?

But the president has 'excluded' him? Ah fuck it, let's just wait and see.

Aye, he could easily sub in 3 DMs now.

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa Colo Santon

Sissoko  Tiote

Anita        Cabaye    Jonas

Shola

Thought he could leave for a free in the summer so why would they make him wait until the summer? Surely they'd rather take some money now than lose him in the summer and keep a player that they don't want to keep anyway ??? I've only skim read stuff though so I've probably missed something.

Thought he could leave for a free in the summer so why would they make him wait until the summer? Surely they'd rather take some money now than lose him in the summer and keep a player that they don't want to keep anyway ??? I've only skim read stuff though so I've probably missed something.

You haven't missed anything, I think that's the most likely outcome. That will also probably be the card that Ashley will play to get a bit off the price.

Moussa Sissoko is expected to sign a pre-contract with Newcastle after a clash between Toulouse president Oliver Sadran and Sissoko. #NUFC

The Looney Toon ‏@The_Looney_Toon

@F8Piraux any chance he will move in next 10 days ?

@The_Looney_Toon If he finds a solution with his club, yes...

All a bit confusing tbh, i don't understand why the club would prefer to let him go for nothing  :hmm:

He's getting his info from RMC btw.

We might need to be patient for a few days on this one, think there's a good chance we'll get him now.

We should still try and tie up a pre-contract anyway. Nothing to stop us trying to push it through anyway if we do that. Much like Spurs are doing over Holtby.

We might need to be patient for a few days on this one, think there's a good chance we'll get him now.

We should still try and tie up a pre-contract anyway. Nothing to stop us trying to push it through anyway if we do that. Much like Spurs are doing over Holtby.

For sure, I meant us as in the fans.

Aye :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Get this lad in, best of the lot. It's been too long since we've had a player who bombs into the box from midfield. And this lads fantastic.

Yeah, unlike Remy he seems pretty set on coming here. His club are just trying to squeeze as much money out of it as possible before relenting it seems to me.

Guest bimpy474

If we get him now there'll be PURPLE OVERLOAD!!!! :frantic:

My cock is going to be purple tonight if all this comes off, as i will in fact.

Guest bimpy474

If we get him now there'll be PURPLE OVERLOAD!!!! :frantic:

My cock is going to be purple tonight if all this comes off, as i will in fact.

I bet Mrs.Bimpy is pleased to hear this news?! :lol:

:lol:

She can feck right off, i'm going pump little Bimps to bits if all these deals come off, i'm better at it anyway.

Douglas seems to think if we agree a pre-contract it gives us leverage to push the deal through

Makes sense, his club cant stop him signing a pre-contract so he will walk for free in the summer. I guess the leverage is, I'm walking for nothing so take a nominal fee now.