Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did he play as high up the pitch for Marseille, erm sorry, I mean Toulouse, as he does for us? 

Sorry, I went a bit MoTD there for a second.

Nah he had played as the most advanced CM a lot or B2B CM but never this close to goal, hell against Chelsea he was higher up the pitch than Cisse :lol:

Just seen some highlights from the game with a french commentator :lol: You could think he was someone from here the way he was commentating, especially everything Sissoko did, I can understand why everyone love us there :lol: :aww:

Guest Roger Kint

Did he play as high up the pitch for Marseille, erm sorry, I mean Toulouse, as he does for us? 

Sorry, I went a bit MoTD there for a second.

Steve Howey just joined in the Marseille thing on the radio. Why are they so clueless?

MIGHTY MOUSSA Sissoko has revealed that St James’ Park can be his “field of dreams” after sinking European champions Chelsea on a home debut that few Newcastle United fans will ever forget.

The French international, who says he’s fallen in love with Newcastle already, celebrated the win with a “quick drink” as he gazed at the Tyne Bridge on Saturday night, before a quick turnaround this week as prepares to face Germany in a friendly in Paris.

However, the powerhouse midfielder could not be in better mood after helping Newcastle come back from behind to win a Premier League game for the first time in almost FOUR years on Tyneside.

It was Bobby Robson who admitted that players should have “wild dreams” before every game at St James’ Park, and Sissoko provided two moments that the Geordie Godfather would have given his full seal of approval to against the Blues.

Man of the match Sissoko told the Chronicle: “It is up there with my best moments of my career.

“I’m not sure if it is quite the best yet.

“But to score on my home debut and get a brace against the European champions Chelsea and come away with three points is absolutely fantastic.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2013/02/04/sissoko-st-james-park-can-be-my-field-of-dreams-72703-32739860/#ixzz2JvNm7YoU

:love:

There really is something to be said for signing players from the less prestigious clubs, as they just have such a better attitude, and a greater appreciation, when they come to Newcastle, and realise it's size and stature.

Sissoko is no doubt a heck of a talented footballer, but what is really exciting about this guy is the attitude he has to go with it.

Incredible coup getting this guy in. Rare breed.

Aye that dummy was brilliant, was singing his praises for it to the old man next to me :lol:

Seems like they new lads read each other really well.  There was a bit with Sissoko and Debuchy (I think) v Villa on the right wing, couple of little neat passes round a few Villa players and Debuchy was away, can't remember exactly what happened but it looked fucking good :lol:

Besides all the obvious stuff one thing that's really struck me in these two matches is his uncanny ability to play in the striker with a "bent" low pass that takes the ball exactly in the forward's run, i.e. the assist on Cisse vs Villa from the inside of his right foot, and another great ball vs Chelsea with the outside for that Cisse shot from the edge of the area. Also, the weight on these through balls is near enough perfect. So much to love about this bloke, hope he can keep this level up.. :smitten:

Its called vision, only him cabaye and hba have that in our team. One of the reasons for our recent form.

Cisse thrives on those passes, without them he might as well not be on the pitch.

Its called vision, only him cabaye and hba have that in our team. One of the reasons for our recent form.

Cisse thrives on those passes, without them he might as well not be on the pitch.

Vision is the ability to see the pass. The execution though is something else. I don't think I've even seen Cabaye or Ben Arfa put in swerved low balls like that very often.