Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Easy to forget that he's still relatively young. Getting dicked about being played in 3 or 4 different positions since he's been here doesn't help matters. I also think HE has no idea what his best position is. It's something in his mindset that needs tweaking. His concentration seems to be shot at the moment.

Wonder why we can't use the same excuse for him like we do for HBA.

Simply not enough movement around him, got nobody to pass to etc etc.  O0

Has the same issues as HBA IMO, has had the skill coached out if him in favour of trying to turn him into a workhorse, only he's better at that than Hatem. Plus both have been moved around all over the shop thus losing an identity or strongest position.

Easy to forget that he's still relatively young. Getting dicked about being played in 3 or 4 different positions since he's been here doesn't help matters. I also think HE has no idea what his best position is. It's something in his mindset that needs tweaking. His concentration seems to be shot at the moment.

:thup:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

His movement is awful, his decision making is awful, his tackling is awful.

There were a couple of times yesterday when he stood still and Debuchy ran past him. He spent the last 20 minutes WALKING back from offside positions. He's struggling at the moment which is a shame because he looked like a beast early on when he signed.

Think that it's very good tbf. Maybe the third best after Remy and Debuchy. That chance that he had at Chelsea would have been a classy goal if he could finish it off.

His movement is awful, his decision making is awful, his tackling is awful.

There were a couple of times yesterday when he stood still and Debuchy ran past him. He spent the last 20 minutes WALKING back from offside positions. He's struggling at the moment which is a shame because he looked like a beast early on when he signed.

Think that it's very good tbf. Maybe the third best after Remy and Debuchy. That chance that he had at Chelsea would have been a classy goal if he could finish it off.

Agree, this blind Sissoko bashing is just boring as fuck tbh.

I like a ton of the posters bashing him, so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Bashing Moussa is ridiculous.

Bar, say...Shola, Obertan, Gosling and Saylor - can't we easily point the finger at the manager and his coaching staff at the inability to get the best out of his players? Esp the more talented ones? This is the same manager who has dropped Hatem Ben Arfa for the likes of pure-graft.  The same guy who has like 2 LBs on the bench at all times.

Get a grip, Sissoko is a fine player who has a horrible manager who has played him RW, RM, CAM, #10, DCM, LW, etc. and he's still been bloody crucial in MANY of our wins this season.

I like a ton of the posters bashing him, so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Bashing Moussa is ridiculous.

Bar, say...Shola, Obertan, Gosling and Saylor - can't we easily point the finger at the manager and his coaching staff at the inability to get the best out of his players? Esp the more talented ones? This is the same manager who has dropped Hatem Ben Arfa for the likes of pure-graft.  The same guy who has like 2 LBs on the bench at all times.

Get a grip, Sissoko is a fine player who has a horrible manager who has played him RW, RM, CAM, #10, DCM, LW, etc. and he's still been bloody crucial in MANY of our wins this season.

:clap:

Some awful fucking patter in here lately.

I'll never really enjoy watching players with limited technical ability. I prefer to watch footballers play the game and not just athletes.

I understand that Sissoko has had a positive influence on many of our good wins this season, just found the rugby reference relevant.

Should be a pretty clear consensus on who's shit and who's not by now given the state of our tactics, team selection, and general form of our players that is far too extreme. Our manager owes his life to the likes of Krul & Colo, Cabaye, and Ba/Remy when you consider crucial goals in seasons where, had they not performed out of their skin at certain times we'd have been scrapping in the lower places of the league.

I don't think there's too many on here that don't like him. Think he's one of our few players who is generally well received by fans. Plain to see the potential he has, only been in the PL a year and hopefully he continue to develop with us.