Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He trained with Ben Arfa, Cabaye ect, he's trained with top players for France.  His control is just s**** and no amount of training with top players will change that at his age.  He's good on the counter, running into space, because his lack of ball control isn't a issue there and he's powerful and quick.  That's why he usually did better against the bigger sides, because they'd come out and attack us and leave gaps on the counter.  Sit back and ask him to play through you though and he's f***ed, he's not a good passer and he often overuns the ball.

Exactly.  I doubt he's suddenly going to start seeing the game differently and massively improve his touch, just because he will be training with better players. 

I don't see how he would be effective playing or a team that will have 60-70% possession in most games.  Would be useful for big European games and against Barca, though.  As they often play on the counter in those situations and it suits them pretty well.

I still can't see him going there, mind :lol:

"The bad news is we're not getting Pogba, the good news is we are getting Sissoko"

:lol:

Can't wait until he fakes high blood pressure to scupper his move so he stays.

:lol:

No idea what you've been watching if you think Sissoko's control is good like ???  His first touch is shit, don't know how anyone can argue with that.

There's never the balanced view here on N-O. :lol: If his touch is not good, it has to be shit!!!!1111!

His first touch is not shit. Get out of here.

No his first touch actually is shit for a Premier League footballer.  He's quick enough to often make up for it by getting to the ball first, which can get him away from a player (they get drawn in to the tackle and he nips away).  But the number of times his first touch lets him down is the most frustrating thing about him.  I didn't say he was shit, but by Premier League standards his first touch most definitely is.

I don't think his ball control is that bad, you have to take in to account that he is normally running full tilt when he receives the ball, which makes it ten times harder to control precisely.

The main problem with him is that he is utter crap and dissapears in games for long periods and only has a good game where he is influential in a ration of about one in four...

I don't think his ball control is that bad, you have to take in to account that he is normally running full tilt when he receives the ball, which makes it ten times harder to control precisely.

The main problem with him is that he is utter crap and dissapears in games for long periods and only has a good game where he is influential in a ration of about one in four...

I don't think he disappears in games at all tbh. When he's playing poorly it's because he keeps fucking up simple passes or trying to run through everyone and not because he's not doing anything

No one with s*** ball control could make the kind of runs with the ball he does, often in tight space as well. The end.

Ball control has pretty much fuck all to do with that considering most of it is done in open space where the ball is hardly under his control. :lol:

Even then he constantly over runs it, don't really to see an argument where he doesn't have shit ball control tbh. If he did he would have been sold a long time ago.

Lee Ryder brought us the LASTEST news on Sissoko this morning.

1) He definitely wants to leave

2) Real Madrid haven't agreed a fee for him, but might be interested

3) He's back at the club on Monday and Rafa will expect him to remain professional until a deal is reached to sell him

Lee Ryder at the cutting edge of sports journalism.

Lee Ryder brought us the LASTEST news on Sissoko this morning.

1) He definitely wants to leave

2) Real Madrid haven't agreed a fee for him, but might be interested

3) He's back at the club on Monday and Rafa will expect him to remain professional until a deal is reached to sell him

Lee Ryder at the cutting edge of sports journalism.

Did you read the whole article?

For me, it's getting to a point that we should take any reasonable bid for him ie- something around the Gini price and above. I'd rather get less money but give Rafa time to probably still get some incoming players rather than hassle to get the most out of this sale until the final few days and not being able to use the money wisely. Heck, it might even get to a point that no team wants this Champions League team-chasing cunt.  let him rot in the reserves? I'd rather get rid and spend the cash.

I agree. If players are going to go its best to sell them and have time and the money to buy replacements in plenty of time.

Mad to think we could get 70m off wijnaldum Sissoko and thauvin

There's still more than a month left in the transfer window like

Be interesting to see if he's in the squad for Fulhan if not flogged by then. Odds on him doing a Cabaye must be extremely short.

even if he was fully committed I doubt he'd be in the Fulham squad if he's only back in training monday.

Be interesting to see if he's in the squad for Fulhan if not flogged by then. Odds on him doing a Cabaye must be extremely short.

Highly unlikely to play anyway considering he'd have only been in training for four days.