Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should be interesting to see what happens if his dream club fails to stump up the cash. Could be a spell in the reserves on the horizon. See what that does for your international career Moussa.  :hello:

f*** the money. Keep the c*** and make him play against championship teams. Lazy, media shagging, c*** face.

After all the 'racist' talk on here of late.  I got confused what thread I was in, genuinely read that opening line as something else and thought you'd gone too far and you'd be getting a ban!  :kasper:

:lol: :lol:

He is extremely badly advised, really awful PR, seriously he should sack his agent, representative or whatever and get someone in who has a clue. He's making himself public enemy #1 at the club who still pay his wages and hold all the cards in terms of his career direction. He'll be 29 or so when his contract ends with us by then his game which is built on youthful athleticism will most probably be on the decline.

I hope we stick to our guns here, it's 30 million or you stay, if he becomes a problem in the dressing room, I'm confident Rafa is strong enough to deal with that.

If he is still here on transfer deadline day, I'm sure some team will panic and offer the asking price or close to it, certainly no need for us to panic just yet, even if he is still here in January, that won't be a disaster.

If he believes he gave everything then fair enough, can't argue with his belief, but his performances weren't good enough irrespective of perceived effort. That statement also exemplifies the fact he isn't good enough to play consistently for a top tier club.

Guest Joe Cool

Should have been more like Gini and kept your head down and your mouth shut. Then you might have got your dream move.

Be like Gini.

Sell him for 20 mill And then Bid on Loic Remy He would get us at least 25 goals in the championship.

Is he still warming Chelsea's bench?

He wouldn't dirty his boots in the Championship for QPR so can't see him doing it for us.