Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest icemanblue

Was just thinking there, 'this thread is missing a glass of cum, like'.

Could say that about every thread tbf.

Said he's a lifelong fan of Royal Antwerp.

Who was it that said earlier he could be our new Rob Lee?

I really miss Rob Lee. As highly rated as he is, I still think the era that he played in with Beardsley and Cole probably washed away what would otherwise have been the focal point of our comments and conversations from that time. Magnificent player, I loved him.

I'd love to know how many goals he scored in the 94 calendar year. Was absolutely on fire in the latter half of 93-94 and first half of 94-95.

From memory alone, he scored between 12-15 goals in 1994. He scored a lot in the last few months of the 93-94 season and carried on in that vein until the 1-1 draw against Liverpool at home. What a footballer he was.

He scored for fun in the first half of that season where we blew the title. Along with Ferdinand he went into his shell a bit in the second half of the season. If those two had finished the season like they started it we'd have walked the league.

He was basically the best player in the world for a month., capped off with that goal on his England debut.

Guest chicken little

no love for cum in a thread full of fap gifs?

sorry - i actually think today has sent me fucking delirious  :lol:

Guest neesy111

This some kind of shit new forum rule like?

Took the fun out of the post I had planned.  Fucks sake, like Nazi Germany in here at times.

They win.

:lol: I was looking for an appropriate picture of Hitler to add Deal with it to, but that's not beating that shit.

Also, no one has photoshopped :yao: onto Hitler's face. Figured that would be a thing.