Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's his second quote in that paragraph that should tell you everything about how players like these view this club. "Nothing (concrete) came in for me this summer."

And people some people on the Facebook page prefer players like these over HBA, who actually makes an effort to show he gives a shit about the club and fans.

• 4 weeks later...

He'll never be a decent player as long as I've got a hole in my arse.

You have a date for the surgery?

:lol:

He's fucking woeful man. I've walked past two lampposts and three fence panels today and all of them have got more intelligence than this bloke.

The lads are not robots like. They must shoulder some of the blame.

It seems an incredibly pointless and rigid way of thinking, mind. Blame for the sake of placing blame.

Until we're being coached by someone other than the worst manager in the league we cannot be sure who's genuinely poor or under-performing and for what reasons, it's almost impossible.

Guest firetotheworks

Sissoko's a very good player like, it's fairly easy to see that. He's also, however, the only player that we have that looks anywhere near being able to do anything in an attacking sense. Completely lost and on his own with the woeful lack of attacking mentality around him though.

I don't think Sissoko is naturally a particularly attacking player. He drives with the ball with pace and power, then he lays it off to someone to put the ball in or to beat a man. In that job, he would excel. Unfortunately, he's our sole creative outlet currently as he's the only one who has the bollocks to try and do something occasionally, even though it's not his natural game.

You can see he's not used to beating his man, but at least he fucking tries. Gouffran hasn't tried to beat a man in months. Sammy tried last night and it showed, even though he was poor.

I don't think Sissoko is naturally a particularly attacking player. He drives with the ball with pace and power, then he lays it off to someone to put the ball in or to beat a man. In that job, he would excel. Unfortunately, he's our sole creative outlet currently as he's the only one who has the bollocks to try and do something occasionally, even though it's not his natural game.

Not surprising that this is exactly the role he's played most of his career and looked quality in.

Sissoko is a good footballer like. Our team has zero movement.

A good footballer would be able to pass a ball, he's just a bit quick and big - nothing special

Doesn't look out of place when he's given minutes in what is currently a very good French NT.

I don't rate him at all, he thinks he is Dynamo 'Watch me try to make this ball go through this player'.  The number of times he tries a kick and run only to find that he's failed in the first part of the activity as the ball cannons off the defenders leg is ridiculous