Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Playing him off Cisse isn't working and hasn't for the last 6 games or so. Wonder when shit for brains will catch on.

Playing him off Cisse isn't working and hasn't for the last 6 games or so. Wonder when shit for brains will catch on.

Hasn't worked since Chelsea tbh, quite clearly not his game. Pardew thinks that just because he's big and quick, that's enough to do a job up front. It's football from the dark ages.

Guest icemanblue

Worked alright in the first half, I thought. Pardew just needs to stop taking his touches for him, and making his passes.

Guest bimpy474

Hasn't worked since Chelsea tbh, quite clearly not his game. Pardew thinks that just because he's big and quick, that's enough to do a job up front. It's football from the dark ages.

Yep, hoof and flick. Totally not what i see Sissoko is for.

Guest bimpy474

Worked alright in the first half, I thought. Pardew just needs to stop taking his touches for him, and making his passes.

It did tbf today, but Sissoko isn't on the ball enough for me. Central midfield coming on to the ball is the best position imo.

Playing him off Cisse isn't working and hasn't for the last 6 games or so. Wonder when s*** for brains will catch on.

Our lack of movement isn't helping either, like you said in the match thread he gets the ball and everyone just runs away from him so he just ends up running full pelt into a defender.

Guest bimpy474

Playing him off Cisse isn't working and hasn't for the last 6 games or so. Wonder when s*** for brains will catch on.

Our lack of movement isn't helping either, like you said in the match thread he gets the ball and everyone just runs away from him so he just ends up running full pelt into a defender.

It bizarre they way we run away from the player on the ball, it takes away one two's, it stops us pulling their CB's out. It's just so poor, i just sit there shaking my head all the time.

It bizarre they way we run away from the player on the ball, it takes away one two's, it stops us pulling their CB's out. It's just so poor, i just sit there shaking my head all the time.

It's so obvious we're trying to wing our attacking play, it goes from one extreme to another too.. there's times where our players are standing on each others toes when in possession in like one corner of the pitch so we just end up hoofing it to cisse. It's embarrassing and i find myself in envy of teams like Southampton.

Guest bimpy474

It's so obvious we're trying to wing our attacking play, it goes from one extreme to another too.. there's times where our players are standing on each others toes when in possession in like one corner of the pitch so we just end up hoofing it to cisse. It's embarrassing and i find myself in envy of teams like Southampton.

Aye me too, and that's why i can't understand why the people who say keep him, want to keep him. It's always about how we play for me, and we play turgid, ridiculously bad football.

He was always going to find it hard to reproduce the Chelsea performance and to keep alive the huge hype that created. Sadly though he has not been anywhere near the level he showed in that game.

Too many African style players, marra.

He was always going to find it hard to reproduce the Chelsea performance and to keep alive the huge hype that created. Sadly though he has not been anywhere near the level he showed in that game.

What's even more sad is that the longer he's been exposed to our methods, the worse he's got.

He's clearly a quality footballer. he certainly is not a number 10. His decline is scary stuff, but its not isolated.

There's no decline IMO. Get a manager in who can encourage some movement into the side and you'll see him and all the rest suddenly look 100% better.

Just still too high up, there's not enough protecting the midfield when we're against a middle 3. He's pressuring full backs and centre halves when he should be sitting in front of the other 2 central midfielders, let the wingers go to full backs. We try some modern football tactics but that oaf in charge doesn't have the foggiest in executing them.

Just another who's being chronically misused. Every midfielder/attacker in the whole squad has suffered from being deployed incorrectly at some point. Gouffran and Sissoko are just the latest.

Playing him still there shows what a clueless moron Pardew really is.

This lad signed and I thought fantastic.  Somebody like yaya for the fraction of the price.  He should be played in that role to get the best out of him.  The link from defense to the forwards.

A side of

Krul

Debuchy  Mbiwa  Colo    Santon

Tiote

Ben arfa    Sissoko    Gouffran

Cabaye

Cisse

Would have really pushed us on.  But no! The silver fox plates up a steaming turd instead.

Just another who's being chronically misused. Every midfielder/attacker in the whole squad has suffered from being deployed incorrectly at some point. Gouffran and Sissoko are just the latest.

For me the decline of Sissoko is biggest example of how useless Pards is

Cabaye in front of Sissoko?

Yes where he can be more effective, dropping back into mid if necessary, with sissoko having free reign to break at will.

I would have Cabaye and Sissoko alongside each other in front of a DM ( dont care who) in a 4-3-3.... basically bring Cabaye forward 10 yards where he is atm and bring Sissoko back 10 yards.