Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm probably his biggest critic and still say he's only had two decent performances all season.

He's been our best player this season imo.

:lol: Has he shite. He's contributed fuck all upto the last two games.

Easily our best player this season (albeit not saying much). He's shown positive signs throughout imo, it's just easily missed when everything else is turgid.

I think I said in this thread somewhere that we bought him for £5m, will probably sell him for about £8-10m and then he'll go on to be worth at least £15m at whichever CL club he inevitably ends up with. It's going to be Yanga Mbiwa all over again. But we'll make a profit so Ashley will be happy.

Such a brainless twat this guy is. That goal was clearly a fluke and I'm sure Minhosa will offer up an intelligent argument to explain exactly why everything he did was just a coincidence.

:lol: Bumbling past a couple of players and scoring isn't necessarily using brain power, it's just brute strength. Nevertheless a good strike.

You keep posting every time he pops up with a goal or assist and I'll do the same when he offers fuck all or he displays a total lack of thought/awareness and we'll see who's in here the most.

He's been here 2 years in January and in that time he's managed to score 6 goals in 56 league matches. This is from an attacking midfielder.

Guest bendewar

hes been played more as a winger which he clearly isn't. I'd rather see him as a centre mid and play to his strengths - his strength.

Such a brainless twat this guy is. That goal was clearly a fluke and I'm sure Minhosa will offer up an intelligent argument to explain exactly why everything he did was just a coincidence.

:lol: Bumbling past a couple of players and scoring isn't necessarily using brain power, it's just brute strength. Nevertheless a good strike.

You keep posting every time he pops up with a goal or assist and I'll do the same when he offers fuck all or he displays a total lack of thought/awareness and we'll see who's in here the most.

He's been here 2 years in January and in that time he's managed to score 6 goals in 56 league matches. This is from an attacking midfielder.

Bumbling past a couple of players. :lol: Honestly man, I give up.

2 decent games on the bounce, yaya looking like he could give 2 fucks for citeh anymore

*couldn't give

Sorry, this error really gets on my tits. I think Americans are the worst for it but I'm seeing random euros do it now..

2 decent games on the bounce, yaya looking like he could give 2 fucks for citeh anymore

*couldn't give

Sorry, this error really gets on my tits. I think Americans are the worst for it but I'm seeing random euros do it now..

Well either way it's very little fucks.