Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Complete disgrace that Pardew has been wasting him on the wing. I have to say that Colback did what needed to be done today and Cissoko was a beast at times in the 2nd half. A by product of this is that Anita is completely surplus to requirement and needs to be moved on for his own good, in fact I'm struggling to think why we signed him.

Complete disgrace that Pardew has been wasting him on the wing. I have to say that Colback did what needed to be done today and Cissoko was a beast at times in the 2nd half. A by product of this is that Anita is completely surplus to requirement and needs to be moved on for his own good, in fact I'm struggling to think why we signed him.

http://www.rocketsciencelab.co.uk/join-us/

:joey:

You can see by the amount of runs he make that he has got superb confidence atm. Great performance. Still think he doesn't work well in a midfield 2 unless there is a very defensive and hard working fella next to him. This game he defended well, but in truth QPR was poor going forward.

Great performance  :thup: :clap:

Other players need to take note of how Costa plays in front of goal.  If you're right there, get it smashed and anywhere on target that isn't right at the keeper hits the net.  The ball has to be taken early so the keeper can't set himself and predict where it'll go.  It's so annoying watching games where players like Wilshere and Cisse yesterday are trying to be delicate so close to goal.  When you're where Rooney is yesterday you lift it, when you're where Cisse was a few weeks ago and you've rounded the keeper you pass it in.  When you're near the goal though and the keeper is trying to narrow the angle, don't just give him what he wants with a tame effort.  The decision making from some of these guys is bewildering.

Costa is doing that brilliantly this season, Shearer used to do it and Fat Ronaldo was amazing at taking the shot early, even if he didn't smash it quite as often.

Other players need to take note of how Costa plays in front of goal.  If you're right there, get it smashed and anywhere on target that isn't right at the keeper hits the net.  The ball has to be taken early so the keeper can't set himself and predict where it'll go.  It's so annoying watching games where players like Wilshere and Cisse yesterday are trying to be delicate so close to goal.  When you're where Rooney is yesterday you lift it, when you're where Cisse was a few weeks ago and you've rounded the keeper you pass it in.  When you're near the goal though and the keeper is trying to narrow the angle, don't just give him what he wants with a tame effort.  The decision making from some of these guys is bewildering.

Costa is doing that brilliantly this season, Shearer used to do it and Fat Ronaldo was amazing at taking the shot early, even if he didn't smash it quite as often.

I'd say nowadays that Messi can take shots in a most unorthodox manner, toe-poking shots from outside the box while in mid-stride, gives the keeper no chance to ready himself at all. All of a sudden, running along, and bang, the ball's in the net and he didn't even break stride.

I'd say nowadays that Messi can take shots in a most unorthodox manner, toe-poking shots from outside the box while in mid-stride, gives the keeper no chance to ready himself at all. All of a sudden, running along, and bang, the ball's in the net and he didn't even break stride.

Messi and Ronaldo are in a class of their own at the moment, but they're almost just too good.  They don't compare to most strikers in a lot of ways.  Messi seems to read the game so well it's unreal, but he definitely knows how to finish.  He has every type of finish in the book, which you'd imagine the best strikers should be trying to learn from.  He definitely almost always gets his shot away before the keeper even knows it is past him.  To be fair Suarez and Aguero look like they can do similar as well, just not quite with the consistency of Messi.