Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He has been told to be back on the 1st of August. On Monday.

Should be interesting as that is the day we have an open day at St James' Park and the team will train in front of the fans.

FWIW Jesus Gamez posted on his Insta "All the best @gwinjaldum". We should crucify him.

Crucifying him wouldnt be enough for most here, I mean the the absolute balls of someone to wish somebody else good luck. Perhaps crucifying him then shooting him?

Really hope this was just for the crucifixion joke like, funny either way though :lol:

"All the best" isn't the same as "congratulations" like.

I wouldn't have said.

Ones wishing someone good fortune and the other is applauding their success. I've already expressed my thoughts on Moussa's latest scenario though...

"All the best" isn't the same as "congratulations" like.

I wouldn't have said.

Ones wishing someone good fortune and the other is applauding their success. I've already expressed my thoughts on Moussa's latest scenario though...

Moussa's thick as mince, in life as in Football.

Should make him explain his time off to soldiers who have died in Iraq IMO.

Errrr, not the most attentive audience. Maybe he could do a song? "How do you do young Willie McBride...etc" but instead of calling it Greenfields of France, call it 'The Greener Grass of the Champions League'? Lad's got so much talent, sure he would carry it off; could be right up there with Diamond Lights (Hoddle and Waddle, Classico!)

Some reports that Liverpool are closing in.

Be pretty weird, and quite frankly stunning, if we end up getting £50 - £60 million from Liverpool alone for Gini and Moussa.

Surely not Liverpool! Ridiculous if they pay that sort of money for them 2! I can't believe anybody would pay over 20m for him either.

It will be pretty funny after 2 or 3 games when they realise they should have spent 60 million on 1 good player rather than 2 that combined are still average.

Either way good bit of cash for us to rebuild on the type of players and balance we need. Save some for Jan/ next season if promoted and have a good team in premier league.

Be pretty weird, and quite frankly stunning, if we end up getting £50 - £60 million from Liverpool alone for Gini and Moussa.

Monetary proof that Carr has done a good job in terms of these unwanted imports from weaker leagues.

Just pointless twitter nonsense.

Liverpool have no interest in Sissoko .It was already mentioned couple of times .

Can't wait until he comes back and Rafa brings him back down to earth with his niceness. I can just see it now, Rafa talking about what an asset Sissoko will be in the championship while the big thick cunt is crying in the corner.

We will sell him to Everton for like 30m and ill laugh my tits off.

Monetary proof that Carr has done a good job in terms of these unwanted imports from weaker leagues.

A lot of it is just the inflation of fees over the last few years. 2 years ago we just make our money back on Gini