Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mind you, some people on here thought Sunderland shouldn't have to pay Inter what they owe them because Alvarez isn't there anymore, so it's believeable.

They're in the courts in the next couple of weeks iirc.

Mind you, some people on here thought Sunderland shouldn't have to pay Inter what they owe them because Alvarez isn't there anymore, so it's believeable.

This Sissoko thing is even worse though IMO, completely mental, makes literally no sense at all.

Sissoko joined Tottenham on transfer deadline day for £30million from Newcastle, who he failed to help save from relegation last season.

The France international has made just four Premier League starts this term and he believes lack of pre-season with his new team-mates has hampered his start at White Hart Lane.

The 27-year-old has missed the last two league games through suspension after appearing to elbow Bournemouth midfielder Harry Arter but will return to face West Ham after the international break

"It's true that there has been a lot of mishaps; my late signing, my lack of preparation for the season, my blow to the head against Middlesbrough, and this suspension," he said.

"When I arrived, I felt that my team-mates were aware of the amount of my transfer. I was not just any player, but I ignore all of this.

"I was not at the top when I signed, but that's normal. They all worked well this summer while I had a mini-preparation.

"The suspension fell at the wrong time. In addition, it was something involuntary. Even the opposition player said. I had to work harder than others in training and some double sessions to keep up.

Moussa Sissoko says Tottenham is the biggest club he's played for

"All that now is behind me. I have come out, grown up. All the lights are green.

Sissoko also aimed a thinly-veiled dig at former club Newcastle, claiming Tottenham is the biggest club he's ever played for.

"Tottenham is the biggest club I have known. You must convince in every game, every training session. But competition never scared me and the coach is correct.

"It means playing the best players of the moment, for the team, always comes first. If we want to win something late in the season then that is how we can get there."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/731155/Moussa-Sissoko-Tottenham-News

Haha class, he's a total dickhead.  Spurs fans will probably lap that up as well and in 3 years time wonder what happened when Sissoko is shinning the ball out for throw ins from 12 yards out.

Yup, hahaha, because we're stupid.

We all have pretty much the same opinion as you guys. His touch isn't very good, he can't pass, but he can run about a bit. And 30M is a joke.

Same reason as Pardspew?

But they're not even comparable. Pardew was complicit in the worst of Ashley and instrumental in devolving football back to the 1940's, in addition he was thoroughly obnoxious.

Sissoko by comparison was an average to decent footballer that looked good in patches with an arrogant nature. He's just an ex-player best forgotten.

Haha class, he's a total dickhead.  Spurs fans will probably lap that up as well and in 3 years time wonder what happened when Sissoko is shinning the ball out for throw ins from 12 yards out.

We all have pretty much the same opinion as you guys. His touch isn't very good, he can't pass, but he can run about a bit. And 30M is a joke.

it wasn't so much a dig at spurs fans rather exactly what we did with the cunt for 4 years or whatever it was

like it's a football fan thing, trying to convince yourself that players aren't as shit as they are, and sissoko is amazing at convincing there's still a corner to turn somewhere

Same reason as Pardspew?

But they're not even comparable. Pardew was complicit in the worst of Ashley and instrumental in devolving football back to the 1940's, in addition he was thoroughly obnoxious.

Sissoko by comparison was an average to decent footballer that looked good in patches with an arrogant nature. He's just an ex-player best forgotten.

Pardew is just an old manager best forgotten in reality too. They were both complicit in the application of Ashleys club policy just at varying levels.

You could argue some of the current squad were too but at least they're still here trying to make amends under Rafa...and aren't spouting shit about how they're great and everything is everyone else's fault.

it wasn't so much a dig at spurs fans rather exactly what we did with the c*** for 4 years or whatever it was

like it's a football fan thing, trying to convince yourself that players aren't as s*** as they are, and sissoko is amazing at convincing there's still a corner to turn somewhere

:lol: Well I can confirm that we're pretty aware of how shit he is.

it wasn't so much a dig at spurs fans rather exactly what we did with the c*** for 4 years or whatever it was

like it's a football fan thing, trying to convince yourself that players aren't as s*** as they are, and sissoko is amazing at convincing there's still a corner to turn somewhere

:lol: Well I can confirm that we're pretty aware of how shit he is.

I never thought he was anything special. Had he been played centre mid we could have seen perhaps what he was going to develop into.But pardewed from the start of his time with us and played as a right mid?.

Didnt lamella start off terrible for yo guys? Hes now settled in nicely. Good player.