Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quotes from spurs forum on Sissoko

I think we've signed a donkey with a terrible first touch a lack of composure and a touch of the "le sulk" attitude

Problem with Sissoko is that has no technical skills. He's poor man's Victor Moses. At least Moses scores once in awhile and give all on the pitch. Sissoko needs to be Shanghaied by January. I'm sure the Chinese would pay good money for him.

I have seen nothing from him to indicate that things will change. He cannot pass, he cannot cross, he cannot shoot. At 27, he is unlikely to improve. If he does not improve by January, he needs to be moved on

:frantic:

They're onto him far quicker than plenty of NUFC fans were that's for sure.

They're onto him far quicker than plenty of NUFC fans were that's for sure.

Probably because his performances basically kept us in the PL during his 4 months at the club.

Yep, as much as I dislike him he was probably our best player for quite a lot of his time here. Not that the competition was strong, and not that it makes him a top player in the wider context.

He has the skill his problem is all in his head, people think that attitude can be fixed by good coaching, but not always the case at all. He's pure mercenary through and through and will never give enough of a damn when he can sit on a nice paycheck for as long as he can.

He has the skill his problem is all in his head, people think that attitude can be fixed by good coaching, but not always the case at all. He's pure mercenary through and through and will never give enough of a damn when he can sit on a nice paycheck for as long as he can.

He doesn't have the skill, he can't pass the ball 5 yards a lot of the time. The skill is his problem

The thing is he can he just almost always doesn't, it's not confidence or inconsistency either, he just can't be arsed. Or maybe that when he does suddenly produce a good display he looks much better than it is because of contrast with all the previous crap

He has the skill :lol: Pace yes, but no, obviously not the skill. I'm not buying it, you saying that it's because he can't be arsed, come on man :lol: We know he's lazy and all that at times, but he simply lacks the technical ability that a player should have at this level.

I mean I definitely thought he was one of our best players while here, but £30m for a player who was just one of the better players in a relegated side? It's not like he was dragging us to wins week by week and was unfortunate to go down.

He has the skill :lol: Pace yes, but no, obviously not the skill. I'm not buying it, you saying that it's because he can't be arsed, come on man :lol: We know he's lazy and all that at times, but he simply lacks the technical ability that a player should have at this level.

:thup: I always thought when watching him play that he must have started playing football when he was 15 or 16. Physical beast with very inconsistent basic skills. Not denying that he was still very effective for us at times mind.

Poor man's Victor Moses?! :lol:

Very harsh on Victor who has been outstanding this season.

Conte has expressed surprise how poorly rated Moses was during his career so far. He has been at Chelsea, Liverpool, Stoke and Wigan and not been able to secure a first team place before this season. Does make you wonder whether some coaches in the game just bury their heads in tactics and fashionable names of the day and aren't that good at assessing players themselves.

Hmmm think need to walk it back a bit, yeah his touch was frequently terrible and probably fair to call him more of an athlete than a technical player. I don't think he's quite as lacking in skill as you suggest and do think a lot of it is just rank stupidity more than ability but yeah he's not the most skillful