Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He really isn't shit at all, though, he's just almost exclusively a counterattacking player. If you want to play high press, possession football he's obsolete. Which is why I always thought the likes of Spurs - especially Spurs in fact - wouldn't be interested.

I can't work out why they let Chadli go to sign him.

Hype. Granted, it is remarkable how reputable, switched-on managers like Pochettino still fall for it, but when £30m represents slightly more than pocket change for English CL clubs, signings like this will continue to happen.

Hype. Granted, it is remarkable how reputable, switched-on managers like Pochettino still fall for it, but when £30m represents slightly more than pocket change for English CL clubs, signings like this will continue to happen.

Its still 16% of Tottenham's total revenue last year.  Remove all the normal expenses (wages ect) and its pretty much everything they had.  No doubt in the coming year revenue will increase again, they can certainly afford it, but its still going to be a significant chunk of their cash flow.

Its still 16% of Tottenham's total revenue last year.  Remove all the normal expenses (wages ect) and its pretty much everything they had.  No doubt in the coming year revenue will increase again, they can certainly afford it, but its still going to be a significant chunk of their cash flow.

Aye but not to worry, if they only have him for this season they only owe us £6M. O0

Us doing the way we are combined with how Pardew and Sissoko are doing :lol: Couldn't be any better right now :lol:

Wijnaldum i don't mind, at least he could keep his mouth shut compared to Sissoko whoring around at every sec.