Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Guest Slippery Sam

Has the Wigan coach been charged at least?

tbh, I don't give a flying fuck about Carver or their coach. This is all about that thug McManaman, the linesman and the FA. 

Has the Wigan coach been charged at least?

tbh, I don't give a flying fuck about Carver or their coach. This is all about that thug McManaman, the linesman and the FA. 

But if the incidents are all related, it matters. Carver doesn't go ape if the ref does his job. Carver gets charged, but the kid and their coach don't? Nothing about this passes the smell test.

It's shit like this that make's you feel completely disillusionment for the game.

Exactly, obviously it's more annoying for us because it's our player that has suffered the injury. But just in general - it's an example of sheer idiocy from those who govern the sport in this country. It's worrying and, as you say, disillusioning.

We need to sign a goon. A dude that only knows how to crack people and as I'm typing this I realize Tiote is our goon, but he keeps trying to play football. We need African Nations Choke a motherfucker Tiote.

Refs who take charge of games that ManU lose don't get to ref ManU games for 9months to a year!!! Strange but true. When they do get to ref another ManU game they always give ManU a penalty. True story.

Refs who take charge of games that ManU lose don't get to ref ManU games for 9months to a year!!! Strange but true. When they do get to ref another ManU game they always give ManU a penalty. True story.

:lol: I'd love to see your work. This can't be true, right?

Halsey needs to make up for this in the derby then. 10 pens for us and 5 sending offs for them any less and he's going to get dogs abuse.

For his own safety they'll probably swap refs for that match, although they won't directly say that. It could be a very bad situation if he's in charge of the game.

:lol: I'd love to see your work. This can't be true, right?

It is completely true. More than that some refs are dropped down the league for a while if they ref a ManU game where they make a mistake against ManU.

The refs were Michael Oliver, Martin Atkinson, Phil Dowd and Chris Foy who was given 2 manU cup games where he gave ManU 2 pens and sent Kompany off (but he was still kept away from ManU league games for a year).

We seem to be the only club that regularly gets refs that screw us over and over again. When Clattenburg made a hash of the Merseyside derby, he didn't referee an Everton game for FIVE YEARS, similar for Graham Poll after the game we won at Highbury where Thierry Henry lost it, he wasn't allowed near Arsenal.

Us? They'll just throw us Halsey and Webb without a second thought.

Here found it:

Long but completely factual.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/176088-Corruption-in-the-Premier-League

"The second game United lost was away to Chelsea. Martin Atkinson was the referee then and some of his decisions incurred the wrath of Alex Ferguson. Atkinson was not given another United game to referee for an ENTIRE YEAR.

Atkinson was further punished with his decisions that went against United that day. He was not given a single premier league game to referee for a full month. Even worse, he was subsequently given 3 lower league games to referee that season- when he’d previously not officiated a single one

that campaign.

It seems that Atkinson was given a clear message that day"

After all of this corrupt bullshit we've seen today, I'd happily see any of our players go in for a completely reckless reducer on McManaman at the next earliest opportunity. Sounds stupid but when you can't rely on the people in charge to exact justice, people take things into their own hands. Would love to see Tiote end the little twat's career.