Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Was Mbabu on the bench against Stoke? I read that he's supposed to be fit again? Not seen much of him so it's early days, but going by what we've seen he looks like a football player compared to Haidara.

We were linked with him and our physio called him recently to find out how his recovery was progressing. Apparently we gave him a few tips as we wanted him fit and ready for us in january. He's injured now for a longer period than expected. :lol:

We were linked with him and our physio called him recently to find out how his recovery was progressing. Apparently we gave him a few tips as we wanted him fit and ready for us in january. He's injured now for a longer period than expected. :lol:

ITK?

No man :lol: Just that players get injured left right and centre at our club. And he just suffered another injury so it's probably our fault as well :lol: I'm boring i know..The post might have sounded more serious than it was supposed to. Sorry.

No man :lol: Just that players get injured left right and centre at our club. And he just suffered another injury so it's probably our fault as well :lol: I'm boring i know..The post might have sounded more serious than it was supposed to. Sorry.

I think it's more a case of some players are more injury prone than others. Haidara has been on an off the treatment table fairly regularly in his time here. Others like Colo and Anita seem to manage okay. If Haidara's not a permacrock he's pretty close to being a semi-crock.

• 4 weeks later...