Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

So the officials saw the incident but not the full extent, therefore can't retrospectively prosecute?

So, in theory, we could get four of our players to do officials what Saylor does to keepers when we have a freekick, whilst Tiote stamps McManaman face into the turf and the FA can't take retrospective action? Sweet.

Like a fucking WWE rule, that. The ref was knocked out so the use of a chair is cool. Even though we have footage/replays from several angles showing use of a steel chair. Then we've got Dave Whelan Paul Heyman saying no such offence took place. Mint.

Guest TheGreatBeardo

I wonder wheteher the FFF will have anything to say about this. They have been taking action to prevent this kind of thing in their own league and then the FA decides not to ban a young englishman for such a clear example of dangerous foul play against a promising young french player. They can't be happy about it, that's for sure.

Knowing the digusting and low class club Wigan are, the thug will be walking out onto the Wembley pitch and play a FA Cup semi final..hope he gets taken out on the pitch in the biggest game of his career..hope the Millwall fans notices him

So the officials saw the incident but not the full extent, therefore can't retrospectively prosecute?

So, in theory, we could get four of our players to do officials what Saylor does to keepers when we have a freekick, whilst Tiote stamps McManaman face into the turf and the FA can't take retrospective action? Sweet.

Like a f***ing WWE rule, that. The ref was knocked out so the use of a chair is cool. Even though we have footage/replays from several angles showing use of a steel chair. Then we've got Dave Whelan Paul Heyman saying no such offence took place. Mint.

:laugh:

we should have a no-dq match with Wigan next season..

Admin people, we should have a MacManaman watch thread. These others will go with time but it would be interseting to keep a close watch on how the cunt's career progresses.

It would be a very dull thread.

Just phoned up the FA complaints people, (just press number 3, they send you through to a customer service dude)

'Hi how can i help?'

'i think the decision not to give Connor McManaman a fucking ban is a fucking disgrace'

'Ok, tha'

Then i hung up.

This is going to go down really badly with all the other clubs. The way im hearing all other fans condemning this I don't think it's just going to go away like FA perhaps hoped.

Not all fans are backing Newcastle. The trolls are out in some places already.

Guest firetotheworks

This is going to go down really badly with all the other clubs. The way im hearing all other fans condemning this I don't think it's just going to go away like FA perhaps hoped.

Trolls are trolls. They don't believe it. They just thrive on controversy.

Admin people, we should have a MacManaman watch thread. These others will go with time but it would be interseting to keep a close watch on how the cunt's career progresses.

It would be a very dull thread.

I'm not against the idea of keeping the McManaman stuff out of our Haidara thread though tbh.

Guest Slippery Sam

I'm only a grain of sand in the world, but that's the last time I watch another England game.  If only others would follow suit, then the FA would start to take notice of the fucking people who are what football is all about: US!

People like to take the opposite view to the majority in an attempt to look smart. It's fucking pathetic.