Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

After all of this corrupt bullshit we've seen today, I'd happily see any of our players go in for a completely reckless reducer on McManaman at the next earliest opportunity. Sounds stupid but when you can't rely on the people in charge to exact justice, people take things into their own hands. Would love to see Tiote end the little twat's career.

Understand the sentiment but no to injuring the player in revenge, were better than that.

I'm not.

Me neither, it's things like this when they're not sorted out by the people in charge that stir such emotions in people.

Example: last year on my way home, a car drove past me and the person in the back threw a McDonalds cup full of PVA glue at me with some force, hit me right in the midriff and went all over me. Could see up the road they'd been throwing eggs and other stuff at passers-by. I rang the police, who just weren't interested in the slightest, so when I saw the car parked up two days later me and a friend keyed the fuck out of it. Two wrongs don't make a right but boy did I fucking feel better. :lol:

Utterly incredible. As others have said, if this was say Barton on Lampard and the ref "didn't see it", there would be some serious rule re writing being done to get Joey strung up by his testicles.

Ludicrous, hope Millwall give the little cunt a horrific time.

If Joey Barton did that to Gerrard, he'd be silently spinning in space like General Zod.

After all of this corrupt bullshit we've seen today, I'd happily see any of our players go in for a completely reckless reducer on McManaman at the next earliest opportunity. Sounds stupid but when you can't rely on the people in charge to exact justice, people take things into their own hands. Would love to see Tiote end the little twat's career.

Understand the sentiment but no to injuring the player in revenge, were better than that.

I'm not.

Me neither, it's things like this when they're not sorted out by the people in charge that stir such emotions in people.

Example: last year on my way home, a car drove past me and the person in the back threw a McDonalds cup full of PVA glue at me with some force, hit me right in the midriff and went all over me. Could see up the road they'd been throwing eggs and other stuff at passers-by. I rang the police, who just weren't interested in the slightest, so when I saw the car parked up two days later me and a friend keyed the fuck out of it. Two wrongs don't make a right but boy did I fucking feel better. :lol:

I hope it was the same car and not just someone else's car.

I'm not.

:lol: :lol: Get in.

I'd do exactly the same like.

I'm not.

:lol: Meanwhile some Vicar is driving a car with "FVCKING CVNT" keyed in his car.

What happens if Carver doesn't pay his fine?

It's not a legal thing as all football associations are set aside from the law, it's nothing to do with Newcastle because it's a personal fine to Carver.

I'm not.

:lol: Meanwhile some Vicar is driving a car with "FVCKING CVNT" keyed in his car.

:lol: had the registration noted down. They drove past again doing a 'victory lap' and shouting taunts etc, had they not then I'd not have had the registration down. Plus, the car had a racing stripe and a shitty spoiler so it was pretty distinctive.

Something stinks about the officiating of that game. I have no doubt that the officials behaviour is tantamount to cheating and they were operating on instructions. I have no idea who benifited from that game other than Wigan and why it was deemed to cheat us out of fair descisions...But the whole game stank to high heaven.

The FA rep on Talk Sport saying they want to keep retrospective action to a minimum. Are they having a fucking laugh?

They've done about half a dozen of our players since we came back up.

The FA rep on Talk Sport saying they want to keep retrospective action to a minimum. Are they having a fucking laugh?

:lol: "We didn't set a precedent because then we'd have to do stuff."

Are they being torn apart?

Utterly incredible. As others have said, if this was say Barton on Lampard and the ref "didn't see it", there would be some serious rule re writing being done to get Joey strung up by his testicles.

Ludicrous, hope Millwall give the little cunt a horrific time.

If Joey Barton did that to Gerrard, he'd be silently spinning in space like General Zod.

:lol: the fucking mental image I have right now.

Guest bimpy474

Nope.

Nope.

What a joke. This is why they need to be taken to court.

The FA said: "Where one of the officials has seen a coming together of players, no retrospective action should be taken, regardless of whether he or she witnessed the full or particular nature of the challenge. This is to avoid the re-refereeing of incidents.

"In the case of McManaman, it has been confirmed that at least one of the match officials saw the coming together, though not the full extent of the challenge. In these circumstances retrospective action cannot be taken.

"The principal objective behind the 'not-seen' policy is to address off the ball incidents where match officials are unlikely to be in a position to witness misconduct."

Complete and utter bullshit.

So what happened in the Ben Thatcher case where he elbowed Pedro Mendes in a challenge which the referee saw and issued a yellow card - the FA saw fit (rightly) to issue a longer ban. Releasing the following statement:

"...the incident is being considered as an exceptional case. The FA contends that the challenge was sufficiently serious that had Thatcher been sent off, an additional sanction would have been merited."

Isn't this re-refereeing? Bunch of incompetent fucks the FA, if they can't be consistent off the pitch how can we expect consistency on it.