Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

still yet to see anything in this lad that makes him better than Dummett.

This lad is a million times better than Dummett. Dummett is an SPL player, and I thought he'd end up there full time until our idiotic board gave him a 6 year contract.

This lad is a million times better than Dummett. Dummett is an SPL player, and I thought he'd end up there full time until our idiotic board gave him a 6 year contract.

Not this again, leave Dummett alone.

• 7 months later...

Haidara hopeful of edging out Dummett for Newcastle starting spot

MASSADIO Haidara is hopeful he has impressed Alan Pardew enough to earn a start against Crystal Palace this weekend.

Haidara played the full 90 minutes at Gillingham on Tuesday as Newcastle won the League Cup tie 1-0.

It was the left-back’s first start of the season, with Paul Dummett preferred in the opening two Premier League games in the absence of Davide Santon.

Haidara impressed against the League One side, and hit the bar with a long-range thunderbolt, but he now wants more match action.

He said: “I felt good and happy because it was my first game of the season.

“Hopefully I have impressed the manager and now I have to try and play more games.

“I tried to get the ball into the box as much as possible for our strikers, because we hadn’t scored before this game.

“We have to deliver good crosses if we want the strikers to score, so that is what I was trying to do.

“I also thought I had scored my first goal for Newcastle and it was a shame it hit the bar. But it gave me some confidence and now I will try more shots.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/haidara-hopeful-of-edging-out-dummett-for-newcastle-starting-spot-1-6807698

Not this again, leave Dummett alone.

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/leave-britney-alone45912506089353374.jpeg

Some of the forrins sound so thick man. :lol: "I gotsta do gud crossiz for ma friends to make some goals hehehe."

Yeah what an idiot speaking in his second language.

Ironic, because that bit reeks of Pardew.

You must get crosses into the box so that we score! Probably why he got dropped, for daring not to crosshoof from deep.