Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

I honestly think he has massive potential. He has all the tools to be a world class LB. Just needs more time to get better at his decision making and be more calm with the ball at his feet.

He looks like he's come on massively in the last year, but then I was a big fan regardless. We know he can bomb forward and put in decent crosses, but he looked physically bigger and more commanding as well. Under the right manager his value could rocket.

I honestly think he has massive potential. He has all the tools to be a world class LB. Just needs more time to get better at his decision making and be more calm with the ball at his feet.

He looks like he's come on massively in the last year, but then I was a big fan regardless. We know he can bomb forward and put in decent crosses, but he looked physically bigger and more commanding as well. Under the right manager his value could rocket.

:lol:

I love this guy, but I love him more with Aarons ahead of him. They seem to have a little bit of an understanding to go forward together and overlap etc

Yeh they do look like they have a good understanding, they were menacing in the pre-season games in New Zealand. Theres huge potential there for our left hand side to be sorted for a good few years.

I think Dummett is more reliable than Haidara, but certainly more limited at the same time. Eventually it won't even be up for debate, barring any injuries we will be wondering who we'd rather have over him and Santon.

At that stage one of them will leave...Dummett to remain as backup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

It was only QPR, so the best part of his game got to be used a lot more and he looked decent again, especially in the first half.

He's got everything to be a top fullback really, except maybe needs to learn better positioning.

Our fullbacks cannot win really with some of our fans, they be attacking and of course won't be in position to get back quickly, that is when one of our DM's should be filling in that position. That doesn't happen a lot for us though.