Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

The Finns are a wonderful race of people, slightly bred into with Russians and so on...A little bit more complex and universal than the average Sacandanavian airhead. The country is full of poets and artists and they all seem at one with nature and Finnish girls have those eyes that go on forever. Love Finland. :lol: Thinking about the place reminds me how much I hate Germany and the Krauts with their machine like minds and depressing attention to detail and various other utterly boring antics.

http://i.imgur.com/aMKKc.jpg

Guest bimpy474

Women ? What in feck did i shack up with then.

:tard:

I'm sure Mrs Bimpy had her qualities back in the day, etc

Yes, mainly in vicious brutality.

Pics or it didn't happen :lol:

Guest bimpy474

The scars are healed but damage and pain continues inside, you don't have to see her bend over :lol:

Guest tollemache

Got a soft spot for the Finns. I even know a couple of phrases in Finnish ("Shit, I've fucked up my leg" and "Jump in the lake") but I can't write them out because their language is bizarre

Guest bimpy474

Look lets cut this shit out.  Why do I have to trawl through  transfer threads just to get news on Mrs.Bimpy?  I think she deserves her own thread. 

Dear god no, if she ever did decide to start using Firefox i'd be scuppered, this is my homepage on Firefox.  :aww:

The scars are healed but damage and pain continues inside, you don't have to see her bend over :lol:

I'd laugh if she was lush like, everybody here has the impression she's a pure cow shed of a woman :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I'd laugh if she was lush like, everybody here has the impression she's a pure cow shed of a woman :lol:

Cow shed :lol:

Very close and i'm stealing that term.

The Finns are a wonderful race of people, slightly bred into with Russians and so on...A little bit more complex and universal than the average Sacandanavian airhead. The country is full of poets and artists and they all seem at one with nature and Finnish girls have those eyes that go on forever. Love Finland. :lol: Thinking about the place reminds me how much I hate Germany and the Krauts with their machine like minds and depressing attention to detail and various other utterly boring antics.

http://i.imgur.com/aMKKc.jpg

Isegrim.

So a left back is one of the 2 signings we are going to make this window. Wonder what we are going to miss out on, striker or a centre back?

Thought they said two first teamers and two squad players and I can't imagine him being a first team player. Then again I couldn't imagine Williamson being a first teamer.

So a left back is one of the 2 signings we are going to make this window. Wonder what we are going to miss out on, striker or a centre back?

Thought they said two first teamers and two squad players and I can't imagine him being a first team player. Then again I couldn't imagine Williamson being a first teamer.

O0