Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

This is just priceless

Harry Redknapp says wage inequality has ruined QPR's team spirit

27 Apr 2013

Harry Redknapp has admitted that Queens Park Rangers' team spirit has been torpedoed by acrimony over wage inequality at the club

I don't know why anyone is laughing at him - he won't give a shit. Just like he didn't give a shit about taking Southampton and Portsmouth down. The gibbering, saggy-faced tit.

I'll hold my laughter until we're safe.

This.

They might just find some remaining motivation to go out with a bang. Especially now the heavy weight of relegation is confirmed.

I don't know why anyone is laughing at him - he won't give a shit. Just like he didn't give a shit about taking Southampton and Portsmouth down. The gibbering, saggy-faced tit.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

I'm laughing more at the media's Harry Houdini shite, and how they expected him to get them safe. When the facts are they were closer to safety before he took over than they were before todays game.

If they stopped licking his arse for a minute, they might have seen all he has done is waste £20m and a shit load of wages.

I wonder where Twitchy's Circus will roll into next? I cant imagine it being us - too far norf, Sandra wouldn't like it and not enough money in the kitty for nice little earners, i mean transfers.

The best thing he can do is stay at QPR and throw our game at loftus road.

We could probably get a 0-0 draw then.

AP "We restricted them to almost no chances, that's as good as we've been this season"