Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest bimpy474

If this turns out not to be true i'm going to punch Mrs Bimpy in the flaps.

you'll only lose your watch from what you've told us about her.

Ah yes, and my watch is worth £300, won it in a raffle, best pound i ever spent :lol:

why ? does it say he's signed or we have merely lodged a bid ?

Only says you're interested and have approached the player; and that the situation might "evolve" during the weekend.

Stop living up to your name you :lol:

I aim to please.

Guest bimpy474

why ? does it say he's signed or we have merely lodged a bid ?

Only says you're interested and have approached the player; and that the situation might "evolve" during the weekend.

Stop living up to your name you :lol:

I aim to please.

Bullseye :lol:

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/340072/transferts-newcastle-se-rapproche-de-yanga-mbiwa/

RMC better ?

Newcastle continues its market in France. Magpies leaders have approached these last hours of the entourage of Mapou Yanga Mbiwa . English club thought the arrival of Nicolas Isimat-Mirin , but the player Valenciennes will finish the season with the club, according to its president Jean-Raymond Legrand . However, Alan Pardew has asked a central defender this winter. 15th of Premier League would quickly enlist the player Montpellier . The situation could evolve from Montpellier captain this weekend. Loulou Nicollin repeated these days only Cabella and Stambouli were transferable. President héraultais could accept an offer of € 7 million for Mapou Yanga Mbiwa

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/conan-hulking-out.gif