Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

It isn't 'all Pardew' that Coloccini can no longer defend.

It's not Coloccini's fault that he's done as a footballer. It's Pardew's fault that he keeps choosing him (as captain no less) and got rid of our best defender.

This is getting into thread hijack territory now.

You hate Colo, we get it. And honestly, you've convinced us, and your campaign to change hearts and minds about the argentine has been successful. Speaking purely for me. But I do get it in a way, I feel like a broken record about HBA, and can see people saying the above to me.

Back to Mbiwa. No doubt about it, he's gone, not coming back, and we are possibly going down with the two clowns in the center of defense and the head honcho in the dugout.

It isn't 'all Pardew' that Coloccini can no longer defend.

It's not Coloccini's fault that he's done as a footballer. It's Pardew's fault that he keeps choosing him (as captain no less) and got rid of our best defender.

Exactly my point.

Guest thenorthumbrian

A new manager with an ounce of sense would try to bring him back.

A proper manager would have got the best out of him for United in the first place.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-loanee-mapou-yanga-mbiwa-7964178#rlabs=5

"After banking another clean sheet the ecstatic Frenchman heaped praise on Garcia: ”I know him from his time coaching at Lille and he likes to play football in a good way with the team playing out from defence which suits me, and that is why it is a pleasure to play for him as he makes the team feel at ease."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-loanee-mapou-yanga-mbiwa-7964178#rlabs=5

"After banking another clean sheet the ecstatic Frenchman heaped praise on Garcia: ”I know him from his time coaching at Lille and he likes to play football in a good way with the team playing out from defence which suits me, and that is why it is a pleasure to play for him as he makes the team feel at ease."

Take that Pards :lol: