Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Looks pretty comfortable for Roma against world class opposition. Nice one Pardew

And to think Pardew thought he wasn't good enough for us but he's good enough for the champions league

Good point that.

:lol:

I'm only really repeating what everyone else said last night in this thread but it killed me watching him playing last night giving the dross we have at centre back. Some of the interceptions he made and that last ditch tackle at the end was really quality stuff. His distribution looked a bit poor at times but it just begs the question what does Pardew actually do in training and why can none of our players confidently pass a ball.

I'm only really repeating what everyone else said last night in this thread but it killed me watching him playing last night giving the dross we have at centre back. Some of the interceptions he made and that last ditch tackle at the end was really quality stuff. His distribution looked a bit poor at times but it just begs the question what does Pardew actually do in training and why can none of our players confidently pass a ball.

Because apparently the oppositions best chance of scoring is when you have the ball.

Because apparently the oppositions best chance of scoring is when you have the ball.

The exact opposite of what everyone else thinks about football! Weird.

Looking back at all that Tevez, Mascherano, Hayden Mullins stuff now, after the dust has settled, perhaps there actually was a point to be made against Pardews management there after all? And it wasn't just that Pards was unlucky to be landed with those two who disrupted the rhythm/style/fret of his team, as many on here pointed out.

It's seriously taken this shit with MYM for you to accept what has been accepted truths for almost a decade. Christ :lol:

After this, HBA, Tévez, Mascherano... I'm starting to be convinced that Pardew wouldn't recognize a good player if Ronaldo and Messi showed up at his doorstep and beat him up with a metal baseball bat.

I'm wondering now if Chucky Ferrerya is actually proper mint as he seems to score every time he's anywhere near a pitch for behind closed doors games where Pards isn't involved.

Looking back at all that Tevez, Mascherano, Hayden Mullins stuff now, after the dust has settled, perhaps there actually was a point to be made against Pardews management there after all? And it wasn't just that Pards was unlucky to be landed with those two who disrupted the rhythm/style/fret of his team, as many on here pointed out.

It's seriously taken this s*** with MYM for you to accept what has been accepted truths for almost a decade. Christ :lol:

Spudil is a legend. :lol:

It's seriously taken this s*** with MYM for you to accept what has been accepted truths for almost a decade. Christ :lol:

Spudil is a legend. :lol:

Not legendary enough though, apparently.  :lol:

We should do a few of these. 

'Your best chance of starving to death is when you're just about to sit down to a big dinner'

'Your best chance of being run over is when you're driving'

'Your best chance at getting a good night's sleep is when you're wide awake at 2 in the afternoon'

Guest firetotheworks

We should do a few of these. 

'Your best chance of starving to death is when you're just about to sit down to a big dinner'

'Your best chance of being run over is when you're driving'

'Your best chance at getting a good night's sleep is when you're wide awake at 2 in the afternoon'

There are millions, all insane. The original one is insanity enough on its own.

It's seriously taken this shit with MYM for you to accept what has been accepted truths for almost a decade. Christ :lol:

:lol: :lol:

MYM is the sort of defender that looks good in a good team and shite in a shite team, bit like David Luiz. He's not the type who can play backs to the wall stuff.

Unfortunately that's all Alan Pardew is interested in. A good team playing football that might not make a spectator want to shoot themselves in the face might find their way into Europe and cost him his job. Fuck that shit.