Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

I've held off slating Pardew throughout this season, when at times it was the obvious / easy move.

But christ on a bike, he's a f***ing goon! Not starting MYM is like starting shola wide on the right.

I agree MYM should be starting BUT it's not that bad

I've held off slating Pardew throughout this season, when at times it was the obvious / easy move.

But christ on a bike, he's a f***ing goon! Not starting MYM is like starting shola wide on the right.

Against Ian Harte? Seriously? There's only one player in the league slower than Shola and that's Harte. In terms of stupid ideas it ranks right up there imo.

Against Ian Harte? Seriously? There's only one player in the league slower than Shola and that's Harte. In terms of stupid ideas it ranks right up there imo.

I meant not starting MYM is not as bad as playing Shola wide right, that was an awful decision

He better start v Chelsea. All I'm going to say.

Gutted he's not starting. If we play well and win it means he won't be starting the next game either.

Sorry, but those are just stupid statements.

We're talking about a player, having arrived less than a week ago, never played in that league.

Why playing him straight away when Taylor is available, who's proven at that level. It's a completely different case with Debuchy, Sissoko and Gouffran, but I 100% agree with Pardew on that one.

Definitely agree. It's common sense to give him a little extra time and we'll also probably see him come on tonight as Saylor may not be able to play 90 mins.

Gutted he's not playing, but Taylor is a big upgrade on Willo as well. Hopefully we'll get a couple of goals and he can be introduced later in the game.

sorry, but :lol:

Sorry, but :pow:

I take that :lol:

Ok. Let´s introduce him now :)

I thougt it was the right decision to start with Taylor. I mean, he is strong in the air and use to these kind of battling strikers like Benteke. Not saying MYM would have done badly, but I can understand the decision.

I thougt it was the right decision to start with Taylor. I mean, he is strong in the air and use to these kind of battling strikers like Benteke. Not saying MYM would have done badly, but I can understand the decision.

Yet he was terrible in the air against Benteke all game. :lol: